View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 04:09 AM   #74
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I guess there were some body writing tasks to be done for you.

Recharge the vibe and put it in in the morning.
Keep it on a low level until you have to leave for work.

Edge once every hour before you leave and lick your fingers every time.

Don't soak your panties
I just slipped my vibe inside my needy hole on low. I will keep it on as much as possible before work. I will likely need to turn it off to interact with my housemates and stuff but I will leave it in.

*blushes* I think there is minimal chance of my panties staying dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Be sure your vibe is fully charged as it will be in and on high during your run in the morning
I will give this a try, if it’s too much I may turn it off, I still want to get a good run :/ but I’m open to trying it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
When at work you will drink a bottle of water every 30 min to keep you hydrated and your bladder full. When you feel the need to pee, set a timer of 10 min. Only after passing this time you can use the bathroom to remind you how horny you are. When you use the bathroom you will edge once before and once after peeing.
At work I’m in a mask so can’t drink that much haha, and have to pee when I have the chance. I will edge before and after though

Quote:
To ensure that you remember how horny you are you will coat a pad or napkin with toothpaste or icyhot and wear it inside your panties. Each time you sit down you will secretly touch in between your legs and rub it to your pussy and clit.
I’m going to have to pass on this one, sorry to be a stick in the mud. I actually don’t have pads plus that’s a long time for that to be on

Quote:
When drivin to work and when going back you will rub yourself and try do edge at each traffic light you need to stop. You are only allowed to rub as long as the light is red and immediately stop when it turns green
I don’t pass any lights on my way to work. But thank you for the idea

Quote:
After your morning run in the shower use the shower head and water stream to edge yourself by massaging without touching. Do that standing with legs slightly spread and try to reach 3 edges in a row
That I can try!! Thank you! I’ll report back later

I’ve also been asked to carry a clothes peg at work, and each time I go to the washroom to put it on my clit, then remove it when done. It’s going to be humiliating carrying it in my pocket and knowing why it’s there *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 09-16-2020 at 04:11 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote