Thread: Fiction: Old friend
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 08:27 AM   #1
dwedgie

Default Old friend

I had been out for a few drinks the night before with a couple of friends , when out I bumped into a couple of old school friends , 1 being Anna, she was always quiet at school , not a geek, but not popular, she almost disappeared into the background.

Me, I was just a normal boy , had a group of friends, not the top dog but not the runt either.

It was a Saturday morning , I was lazing around my flat in my boxers, my phone pinged
" Hi Dave, it's Anna, after our chat I wondered if you wanted to come round later?"

I start to think , what did we talk about?
I had a few drinks last night. Then I realize we had spoken about everything we had done on the last 10 years since leaving school , and what we were interested in!
It dawned on me , we had spoken about kinks, she can not want to , can she?
She had said she was into a bit of gentle Femdom , which given what I knew of her from school was a surprise.
Me, well I do like a woman that will take the lead.

I wait 5 minutes and reply " sure , do you want me to bring anything , what time and I ll need an address"

Almost immediately I get a reply " I ve got everything we may need, be here at 1300. " She added her address , it was on the new posh estate on the edge of town , 20 minute walk away.

I get showered, dressed and head off , I call into the cafe round the corner from my flat and have a coffee and cake before walking to the address.
I approach the house , its a 3 bed detached with double garage.

I ring the door bell , Anna answers , she is wearing jeans and t shirt, " Hi Dave, I did not know if you would come. "
" I'm here , was good to catch up last night.nice place you be got" I replied.

"Yes it was, I was lucky with a couple of investment's, and a divorce" she replied.

" I was not prying " i said

" Oh don't worry about it , I don't" she replied

We made small talk, when out of the blue she asked " so last night we spoke about domination, would you like a bit of gentle femdom , no strings?"

" Ahem well , yes I think so " I reply surprised.

"Ok , follow me, "she leads me upstairs and I to a bedroom, " go through that door and strip to your underwear" she says , " I ll come for you in a minute or two."

I go through the door and shut it behind me , there's another door on the opposite side of the small room , it's about 4 ft square , with a chair and hooks on the wall.
I nervously strip to my boxer trunks
From the other side of the second door I hear her call out " I ll be there im a minute, from now on only talk of spoken to, and address me as mistress. Do you understand ?"

" Yes " I reply

"Yes WHAT"

"Yes mistress"

" That's better"

She opens the door, wow. She is about 5ft 5 , size 8 , average breast size , not flat , not huge, you can see the shape of them. She is wearing a school style dress blue gingham, short sleeves, white collar with buttons up the front, thigh high socks and black high heel shoes.
In her left hand she is holding a horse riding crop.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: