Thread: Fiction: The Palace on the Beach
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 12:47 PM   #10
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The slave stumbled over to the foot of the bed, in her torn and tattered dress. She leaned over, grabbed the stewardess' hands and pulled them over the girl's head and held them tight. The man looked at her, gave a faint smile and a nod, and released the stewardess' neck. The stewardess gasped in lungfuls of air, too winded to resume shouting. The bodyguard, who had followed the slave to the bed, relaxed and went back to his post at the door.

While the girl was trying to recover her breathing, the man pulled down her tights and ripped them through the middle, separating each leg, like stockings with tattered rags hanging on top. Hooking his fingers on the waistband of the stewardess' lime green panties, the man started pulling them down.

Jolted back to awareness by this latest violation, the stewardess started struggling again, pushing her thighs tightly together, and trying to bend her knees. She managed to find her voice again, and directed her anger at the woman who was helping her rapist, "You bitch! Why are you doing this? Why are you helping him? Are you out of your mind?"

Despite the stewardess' struggles, the man managed to pull the panties down below her knees, and and pulled one leg out, leaving the panties hanging obscenely on the other. He forced the girl's legs apart, but was having a hard time keeping them apart, due to her struggles.

The slave let go of the girl's hands, and laid herself over her, with her thighs on either side of the girl's head. "You bitch! Cunt! Get off of me!" yelled the stewardess, trying to push her off with her newly freed hands, but failing to find enough leverage. The slave slid forward on the stewardess' body, and helped keep the girl's thighs apart with her elbows. She undid the man's robe with her hands, and teased out his cock from his boxer shorts. It was hard and throbbing, with veins bulging from the short, thick shaft. Squeezing the base hard in her fist, the slave took the circumcised cock head in her mouth and caressed it with her tongue as the girl beneath her squirmed and screamed expletives. But it was clear that the stewardess was weakening, slowly losing the 2:1 battle.

The man pulled his cock out of the slave's mouth and grabbed a handful of her hair, and pushed her head down between the stewardess' thighs. The slave could see clearly from the stubble that the stewardess was a true blonde. She had a small cunt, that was opening up like a dark pink rose as the thighs were being forced apart. It didn't smell like a rose, though. It had a slightly unpleasant odor - smelling of sweat, of clothing worn too long, mixed with the sharp pungency of stale piss and a faint, fishy smell. The only cunt the slave had ever licked belonged to her friend cumrag, but cumrag had always been freshly showered and smelling nice whenever she had come over. Her cunt had smelled faintly of the soap that she had washed the skin around it with. The slave had never smelled the cunt of a woman who had been on duty for more than 12 hours, wearing the same panties the whole time and even napping in them, without the chance (or the need) to clean up.

But it was not her place to refuse. The slave obediently ran the tip of her tongue between the inner lips of the stewardess' cunt. It tasted salty and tangy. It wasn't bad, except for the smell. She started a rhythm of flicking her tongue on the tiny clit, and then moving it all the way over the pee hole to the entrance of the cunt, circling around it, and all the way back - just like how cumrag had shown her. The surprised indignation was evident in the stewardess' voice as she yelled, "Noooo!! What the fuck? What are you doing, you pervert? Stop that! Stop it!"

As the man kept her head in position for several minutes, the slave understood clearly that the reason the man made her do this was not to arouse the girl but to humiliate her. And it was working. "Oh no, oh god no, please stop," sobbed the girl in a defeated voice, "why are you doing this to me? Please, please let me go. I won't tell anyone. Please..."

Finally, the man pulled her head up by the hair, and in one brutal thrust, buried his cock in the stewardess' tiny cunt, glistening with the slave's saliva.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had help with this installment, in the form of, "bollocks... you have to re-write that. Her cunt isn't going to smell nice, she's been working for hours in those panties. I've only been on the road for a few hours and I still washed mine before I let you lick it," followed by a vivid description of how it might smell like. I promised to document that help, so here it is.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-04-2020 at 03:21 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote