Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 12:22 AM   #4
dwedgie

The next 20 minutes were spent chatting , Rich kept asking everyone what cloths were in thier bags , Simone said firmly " we will have to wait and see , don't keep asking . You may be lucky and get your own bag. Or do you want a girls bag? "
" No I don't want a girls bag " he replied
Jason asked " what if we refuse to put the cloths on ?"
" Then the rest of us will have to decide on a forfeit" replied Simone.

" Ok Lisa , put the bags on a circle " said Simone.
Lisa placed the bags in a circle , all the bags looked the same and you could not make out what was in them .

" You may only look in the bag when you get to a stable to change " ordered Simone .
The bottle was spun in the order of coins. We all took our bags to the stables to change .

I got I to the stable I was changing in, nervously I peered into the bag , this has to be a girls bag, I could see some pink .

The first item was a pale pink training bra with white straps that were decorated with brighter pink flowers.
Next was a pair of black socks with lacy thrills on the top.

I was concentrating so much in my bag I could not hear what else was going on.

I placed the items on a ledge in the wall.

Next was something pale gray, I took it out of the bag. It was a pair of ¾ length leggings , with Nike written down one leg in pink . I'm sure I had seen Lisa wear something similar in the past.

I pull the next item out , it's a pair of pink panties , full brief style , the fabric is a pale pink with lacy thin bright pink elastic . Turning them over , I notice onthe front there is a picture of a unicorn on them with Tuesday above it ! Days of the week knickers , great . I'm sure this was Lisa's bag.
I notice how soft and delicate the fabric appears compared to my normal boxers / boxer briefs.

The next item is a matching gray t shirt to the leggings , again with a pink Nike on the arm.

Then in the bottom of the bag a pair of pale pink ballet shoes , I now knew this was Lisa's bag as she did ballet.

Last edited by dwedgie; 07-16-2022 at 12:32 AM.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: