Thread: Fiction: 5 friends
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 02:59 PM   #3
dwedgie

We all gathered into a circle , Simone placed the vodka in the middle along with a shot glass and a bag of 1p coins . " If the bottle points to you , you have to down a full shot in this glass and take a coin " she said. But why take a coin?" Asked Lisa , " the one with the least coins starts the final 2 rounds and the one with the most is last ! We need a way of deciding the order!" She stated .
" I'll start as it's my idea" says Simone. As she spins the bottle. As it slows down sure it will land on me, it just went past me and pointed at Rich , as I breath a sigh of relief ( I get tipsy really quickly ) Rich say " damn it's always me first " he fills the glass and downs or to a chorus of cheers !
Lisa spins next , and it points straight at her ! " Oh well may as well start then " she said excitedly as she pours and downs her drink in seconds .

After about 45 minutes we are down to the last shot , spun by Jason it lands on me , I fill the glass with every last drop and down it !this is shot 6 for me and I don't feel to bad.

Ps , I'm Dave by the way !!

We each count our coins
Rich 5

Jason. 3

Lisa. 6

Simone 7

Me. 6

Fairly evenly scored" well we have our order , Jason ,rich, Lisa as girls always go first , Dave , then me " says Simone .

"This is going to be fun giggle a tipsy Lisa , there's some I hope gets my bag! "

" Yeah well whoever gets mine is getting off easy " said Jason

I was thinking along the same lines as Jason , let's face it girls often wear boys cloths, how often do boys wear girls cloths !!
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: