View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 12:12 PM   #1
naughtygirl1222

Default Harsh spanking pls (21f)

I’m new posting but have lurked a while and I’ve been told I deserve a spanking, especially to my naughty pussy.
What would you do to me if I was there in person? Would you do more than spank me? Tell me and tell me what you want me to do to myself.
Not looking for a long term master sorry. I will report in detail though however you want.

UPDATE: I’m at work at the moment but if there is something you want me to do in the bathroom or potentially office (im the only one in my office today but need to be careful as it has the communal printer) let me know. Same limits etc apply. Can also be contacted on kik (PM me for it)

Punishments: spanking anywhere and everywhere, humiliation, clothes pins, degradation, pussy torture, toothpaste
Limits: permanent or visible, pics, needs to be private as live with family, insertion (esp anal)
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Last edited by naughtygirl1222; 12-29-2022 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Wanted to update info
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote