View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
wme

"Solitary until 9AM sharp tomorrow. I will bring you meals and I will give you 2 pitchers of water. You will be confined in your room and your bathroom until the time is up. I will allow you several of my kinkiest outfits to dress up for when you get bored. Now I will give you half an hour for you to do whatever while I get your room ready. Go watch some TV." I went to watch some TV, and I heard a hammer banging a lot. When I came up and in my room, Erika said "Strip." I did so and she pulled out my clothes. The door immediately closed behind me and locked. I tried to open it, but she switched the lock around. I was locked in my own room. I noticed how all of my handhelds were gone, and how a note was left on the dresser.

Dear Audrey,
You have been a bad sister. I will not tell you what you have done wrong. Before 9AM begins, you need to try on all of the outfits in FULL, which each one is in its separate drawer. Take 2 pictures of each outfit, in the mirror, one with you in the underwear (bra and panties), and another in full clothing. If that is not completed, I will give you another 5 hours extra. For each outfit, make sure to put your long blonde hair up in the hair style I write for each outfit.

Love, Erika

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN