View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 03:58 PM   #7
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?
Male

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?
I have. Not often, but a few times I couldn't use the guys and the girls was free. I've also used mixed restrooms a few times.

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?
The mixed restrooms I've used worked fine. But, eh, I'm a guy so maybe I shouldn't be the one deciding.

4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?
Yes, always. You have to touch way more things in a stall and I don't want to do that.

5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?
If it is possible to leave some distance then I do. If it's not possible then I'm squeezing myself in there.

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?
Oh god no. I would always check first.

7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?
I masturbated in a restroom once, and a couple of times I stripped off and took some daring photos.

8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?
I try not to use the toilet seat. But if I had to, I would definitely wipe it off first.

9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?
Yes. If I'm in a restroom, it's because I need to go. I can't just decide not to go. But if there's no soap, I'll remember not to go back there next time.

10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it?
Nothing specific. Just gross, messy, smelly ones.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote