Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 10:58 AM   #17
TorD180

Default Chapter 7: Movie Time

Sorry everyone for the huge delay in my story! College happened. Here is the next chapter though and I am working on several more. Hope you enjoy

Chapter 7: Movie Time

Wednesday, 3:30 P.M., Adam

“Scoot over a bit, will ya?” Anna asked as she slid onto the small couch beside me. I moved over next to Jess so that all three of us were on it with both of their legs pressed up against mine. “Here’s some popcorn if you two want any.” Anna set the bowl in the middle of my lap.

“Thanks Anna!”

We started the movie, but quickly lost our focus on it. We started talking about various things, which eventually lead to the party.

“So it looks like we have about 7 of our girlfriends who are planning to come Friday. What about you Adam?”

“Well Jack and Andrew are definitely in, we were planning on hanging out on Friday already, and I texted a few other guys but haven’t heard back yet.”

“Cool. They know it’s supposed to be a small party right? They aren’t going to invite anyone else?”

“Yeah, absolutely. So what else do you need us to do to help?”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of everything. It will help take my mind off of this whole situation.”

“You sure?”

“Of course! Plus I already know what I’m going to be doing; I have it all planned. Is anyone else cold? I’m going to grab a blanket.” Anna leaned over the back of the couch, her tightly jean-covered butt pointed straight in the air only a few inches from my face, and produced a blanket. “Here you guys go. It’s freezing in here.” She laid the blanket so that all three of us were under it.

“It really is cold.” Jess agreed as she snuggled up against me. “Adam will keep me warm though.” She said with a giggle.

“Good idea Jess!” Anna too snuggled up next against me, both of their heads on my shoulders and with their arms wrapped around mine.

We watched the movie like that for several minutes, with two cute girls pressed up against me and whose hands often rubbed up and down my arms. Suddenly the movie paused. “Sorry guys, I have to go to the bathroom.” Jess got up and headed for the bathroom, knocking the blanket off of us in the process.
Needless to say, but after all of that physical contact I had an erection that was threatening to rip my pants. Luckily, Jess didn’t come close to noticing cause she was on a mission, but unfortunately Anna did notice.

“Looks like somebody is really enjoying this movie…
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote