View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 09:11 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Smile A Question About PMs

Heh, almost put PMS, but that's a whole different thing. xD

So, I have a question! A very respectful, humble, hopefully inoffensive question. *genuflects and offers worshipful toe kisses for the mods and maintainers*

I've been here a long time, and though it's only very rarely been an issue, I do occasionally run up against the limit of stored messages in PMs. For better or worse, I'm a "keep my online footprint forever" kind of person, and sometimes look through old PMs or emails for nostalgia, or for reference, to find old friends, etc.

I'm sure that limit was very necessary when GD was being born many, many years ago... but storage in general is so super cheap anymore, I'm wondering if it could be revisited? Especially with the image limit in posts, it seems like even a few megabytes per user would be effectively infinite storage and get rid of one small inconvenience for everybody.

Of course, I don't know what the server, registry, etc for this site costs, and I could easily be wrong, in which case, this isn't a whine or a complaint or anything.

Thank you for maintaining this amazing site for so many years! I and many others appreciate all your hard work at creating easily the most important community for Truth or Dare on the planet!

~Bare

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 04-01-2022 at 09:13 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote