Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 01:14 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 11

The next two weeks fly by. Harry had emailed her the following day and told her the dates of the flights, so she had to arrange to get time off work. She wasn’t sure if she should buy anything for the trip, but when she’d asked Harry he had said no, just take her usual clothes and things. Not even a swimsuit she’d asked? She could take one, he’d said, but he doubted they’d be going swimming.

She didn’t see much of Harry. He was very busy at work since he’d be taking the time off. and she missed him. But she didn’t descend into her usual misery. Something had changed in her, she wasn’t constantly afraid that he was going to lose interest in her, that something was wrong because she wasn’t with him. Instead, she spent some time researching Venice online.

She already knew it was a city built on water, and a hugely popular place for tourists, and looking online, she made a list of places she thought it would be nice to visit. She was excited, too. She’d not been to Europe before, the only time she’d left the country was a trip to Mexico with her parents when she had been much younger. At the back of her mind, she still worried a little about meeting this other Dom and his sub, of playing with them, but she trusted Harry. He’d be there, it would be fine.

The day before they are to fly, Harry emails her.

’Taylor. The flight leaves in the evening. Come to the apartment after lunch with your things, and we’ll go to the airport from there. Harry.’

She arrives at his apartment at 2:00 pm. He lets her in. He takes her suitcase from her.

“My goodness. What have you got in here? Did you move out of your apartment?” She blushes. She didn’t know what to bring, so she’d brought most of her clothes, and a swimsuit too… But Harry’s making fun of her. She pouts. He looks at her, smiling, and brushes her face with his hand. “Sorry Tay. Just messing with you.” He smiles at her, and she smiles back.

He puts her suitcase down on the floor then leans forward and kisses her on the lips. She can feel her arousal growing as it always does when she’s with him. He pulls back, looking at her.

“Actually though, I have got something for you to wear while we’re there.” He’s been buying more things for her? “Want to try it on?” She nods.

She follows him into the bedroom, and he goes towards the closet. Then he stops and turns to her.

“Take your clothes off Taylor.”

“All of them?” she asks, and sees him nod. He turns back towards the closets and she starts to undress. She kicks off her shoes, then unbuttons and pulls off her blouse, undoes and pulls off her jeans, then quickly unclasps her bra, slips it off and pulls her panties down. She stands, looking at Harry. She can see him looking at her naked body in the mirror, a smile playing on his lips. He reaches into the closet, and comes out with a dress on a hanger. He hands it to her.

“Put it on Taylor.” She slips it from the hanger, then lifts it up and drops it over her head, letting it fall down, covering her. It’s short, the hem of the dress coming about midway down her thighs, the straps over her shoulders are slim. It’s dark but with a pretty floral pattern. She likes it. It shows off her arms and shoulders, and also her legs. It’s light material, and she wonders if Harry will make her wear it without underwear. Nothing is really showing, although when she bends forward she sees her breasts might show, but it does feel exposed, to have nothing but one piece of fabric covering her.

Harry stands back, looking at her. “Turn around for me Taylor.” She turns slowly, letting him look at her, then returns to face him. She sees he’s smiling. “Very nice” he says. “You look great in it.”

“Do you want me to wear it on the plane Harry?” she asks. But he shakes his head.

“No. Take it off for now. You can wear the clothes you came in.” She lifts the dress up and off her, standing naked once more, and hands it back to Harry. He takes it and throws it on the bed, then turns to her. He stands in front of her, looking her in the eyes. She feels his hand gently stroke her hips and she shudders. The hand slips round behind her and cups her buttock, giving it a squeeze. Then his other hand reaches up and she feels him cup her breast, his thumb gently stroking her nipple. She moans quietly. It’s been a while since she has had his hands on her, she wants it now.

“You looking forward to our trip Taylor?” he whispers to her. She swallows and nods her head.

“Yes Harry. Very much…” her voice tails off as she feels his hand slip down from her breast, fluttering across her tummy and down between her legs.

“Looking forward to playing with my friend and his sub?” She swallows hard, but nods. His fingers have started to brush her lips. “To being naked Taylor…” She moans quietly. “In front of all of us?” He brushes her clit and she spasms. She can’t speak, her mouth has gone dry, but she nods. It’ll be alright she thinks, Harry will be there…

He’s rubbing her now, masturbating her, and she’s trembling. She’s spread her legs for him, and her arousal has grown fast, she’s wet. She’s glad he’s going to make her cum now, that should get her through the flight. He’s looking into her eyes smiling, she moans quietly.

“Taylor wants to cum?” He’s teasing her again, but yes, she does.

“Yes please Harry. May I cum?” She sees him smiling at her, his fingers stroking her faster. She moans loudly, so close to her orgasm. Then to her dismay, she sees him shake his head and his fingers have left her. She lets out a cry of frustration. “Oh Harry…” she gasps. “Why?”

“Not yet Taylor. Later… Maybe.” He’s looking at her. “I want you to shower Taylor, and I want you to shave again. I want you silky smooth there, do you understand?” She looks at him and nods miserably. “And don’t even think about giving yourself an orgasm in the shower. You understand?” Again she nods. There are times Harry makes her so mad, and this is one of them. She’s trembling with arousal, a few quick strokes and she’d have her release. But she knows she won’t. She turns and walks to the bathroom…

Harry smiles. He wants her to be very turned on for the plane trip. He just hopes that he’ll be able to do what he has planned. It’s a bit risky, and if he can’t… Well, then Taylor is going to have a very frustrating trip. He likes edging her, teasing her, but what he really likes is giving her amazing and powerful orgasms due to the edging. He hates the idea of her being denied. She looks gorgeous when she cums. He cannot get enough of it.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: