Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 9

The text from Harry the next day is typically short and to the point.

‘Taylor. Come to the apartment when you finish work. We can talk. Harry.’

She smiles. She loves how he always signs off with his name, as if she might not know who is summoning her. And she cannot wait to talk with him, to reaffirm that she wants very much to go with him to Italy, to prove to him just how much he means to her, and just how much she trusts him. And she wants to talk. Unlike the weekend, where she was surprised, perhaps let down that he hadn’t wanted to use her straight away, she’ll be happy sitting on the sofa with Harry, drinking wine and talking. And she has things to tell him after her run in with Tom…

She arrives at his apartment, and he lets her in. He’s on the phone with someone, but he puts the phone against his chest when she walks in.

“Go to the playroom Taylor” he says quietly. She’s surprised, had expected to be going into the living room to talk. But of course, she will do whatever he tells her.

“Should I strip Harry?” she asks, keeping her voice low also. He looks at her and shakes his head, then turns away and puts the phone back to his ear.

She shrugs to herself, but walks to the playroom, opens the door and walks in. A wave of arousal washes over her. So many incredible experiences she’s had in here, being used, being pleasured, so many powerful orgasms. She looks around the room, at the rope hanging from the ceiling, she walks to the table, runs her hand over its surface, her body tingling. She turns, sees herself in the mirrored wall, can feel her heart beating faster.

She wonders why he told her not to strip, but then rebukes herself. This constant worrying, constant fear that something is wrong is just not helpful. She’s here, with Harry, her Dom. Everything is all right. She walks to the mirror and looks at herself. She still looks good, she thinks. She’s not as skinny as she had been when she had first become Harry’s slave, his plaything. She doesn’t really run as much any more, usually goes out for a jog at the weekends, but that’s it. But she’s still slim, in good shape, she’s let her hair grow a little longer, coming down to her shoulder blades now. She’s not as tanned as she used to be, at college she’d been outdoors a lot doing all her sports. Now her skin is paler.

She hears the door open and Harry walks in. She turns to him, but lowers her eyes in submission. He walks to her, lifts her face up and kisses her gently on the lips.

“How are you Tay?” he asks. “Sorry about that, work called…”

“I’m good Harry.” She smiles at him, happy to be with him.

He steps back from her, still looking at her. She can feel the intensity of his eyes on her. She sees a smile playing on his lips. He stands looking at her for a long while. Then he turns her so she’s facing the room, away from the mirror, and steps back a few paces. He continues to look at her in silence. Finally he speaks.

“Take your shoes off Taylor.” She pauses, then bends down, unties her shoe laces, and pulls them off. Then she stands up again, awaiting her Dom’s next command.

“Now your socks.” She lifts her left foot up and pulls off her sock, then her right foot and that sock. She drops them to the side, next to her shoes, never taking her eyes off Harry. She stands, barefooted in front of him, her arousal building all the time. She loves to be naked for him, and this presumably slow strip, making her remove her own clothes, one thing at a time feels very submissive.

“Your trousers Taylor.” She inhales lightly, and drops her hands to her waist. She unbuttons the top of her trousers, unzips them, pushes them so they clear her hips, and lets them fall around her feet. She pauses, then steps out of them and kicks them off to the side. Harry looks at her, his gaze never losing its intensity. She wonders what will come next. Will he have her take her shirt off, leave her standing in just bra and panties?

“Panties.” he says quietly. She feels her heart beat harder. Again she puts her hands to her waist, and she quickly drops her panties and pushes them out of the way with her toes. Harry nods, his eyes never leaving her. She’s naked from the waist down, but still her t shirt covers much of her nudity, hanging down below her waist. Even so she’s very turned on now, can feel a gentle throbbing between her legs.

“Take your shirt off.” She complies immediately, lifting it quickly above her head, and dropping it into the pile of her other discarded clothing. Now she feels very exposed, the only item remaining her bra. Her shaved pussy is clearly on display to Harry, and she knows he can see her bottom in the mirror behind her.

“The bra.” She lifts her hands behind her, unclips it and drops it into the pile with the rest of her clothes, and stands naked and exposed in front of her Dom. She feels so happy. “Good girl” he says and smiles, and hearing that phrase fills her with joy. He’s pleased with her.

She watches as he walks to her and holds out his hand. She takes it and lets him lead her towards the table. She is throbbing now, anticipating what is to come. But he stops before the table, turns her to face the mirrored wall, then walks to the cupboard at the side of room. She watches him in the mirror as he reaches inside and then walks back to her. She sees handcuffs in his hand, and as he reaches her, she puts her hands out in front of her, and watches as he snaps the bracelets closed around her wrists.

She knows what will happen next, so she doesn’t need to watch. He walks to the opposite side of the room and lowers the rope, returns to her and lifts her hands, attaching the handcuffs to the hook on the end of the rope, then walks back and she lifts her hands as he pulls the rope upwards. Soon her hands are hoisted high above her. She’s still standing flat on her feet - just. Her pulse is racing. She had thought they would be just sitting talking, but instead Harry is going to use her. She is anticipating cumming by her Dom’s hand with every fibre in her body.

She watches again as Harry returns and stands behind her. She feels his hands caress her butt cheeks, then his fingers running gently up and down between them. They push in gently, and she sighs quietly as she feels him stroke her asshole. She spreads her legs slightly to give him access, which increases the pressure on her arms. She doesn’t mind.

“So Taylor” she hears him say. She focuses her eyes on him in the mirror. “I know you’ve said you want to go to Italy with me, but I want to be sure. This is the time for you to decide. If you don’t want to go, that’s fine, I will not be angry, upset or disappointed. Do you understand?” She nods her head.

“Yes Harry” she says, her voice rasping through her arousal. “I understand, and I still want to go. Please.” She sees him nod.

“And you understand, you will be naked in front of others…” She nods. “Others may touch you.” She gulps, but nods her head.

“Yes Harry. As long as you are there, it’s Ok.”

“You will almost certainly cum in front of others Taylor.” She pauses, breathing hard as Harry gently strokes her asshole. She tries to focus on him in the mirror. Finally she speaks.

“My orgasms are yours Harry. Always.” She pauses, swallows hard. “If someone else sees them, or even if they cause them…” Again she pauses, breathing hard. “They are still yours Harry. Yours.” And she lets out a quiet whimper. She sees him looking at her intently, completely focused on her. There is silence except for her labored aroused panting. Finally Harry speaks.

“Then we’ll go Taylor.” And with that his hand leaves her. She feels her legs go weak, the pressure on her arms almost painful. She gasps for breath, tries to stand up straight and calm her racing heart.

He moves around in front of her and she can see him smiling at her. She smiles weakly back. She realizes some of the pounding in her chest is fear, but she also knows she trusts Harry completely, and if he thinks this will be good for her, be good for them, then she’ll do it. He puts out his hand and gently strokes her cheek, letting his hand slip through her hair.

“Please Harry… Will you make me cum now? Please?” She wants to cum for him now, wants him to make her cum. He looks at her, still smiling.

“My girl wants to cum?” He’s teasing. She nods her head vigorously. “Hmmm…” She whimpers. “But what about your plan for Michelle’s boyfriend? Are you still planning on doing that, letting him see you naked? I think we should talk about that first.” She inhales sharply, feels her face flushing.

“I-I… I al-already did it” she stammers. “I-I’m sorry Harry, I was going to tell you… Honestly.” She watches as he steps back from her.

“You let him see you naked?” She nods unhappily. “Well, that was quick. I thought this was just some vague plan…” He’s looking at her. She looks miserably back. “Seems like you really wanted him to see you naked Taylor…” She shakes her head, wants to cry. Just as things were going so wonderfully, she’s messed up again…

Harry chuckles to himself. He’s already enjoying himself immensely, but now Taylor has given him some wonderful ammunition. He’s not mad at all, she’d told him she was wanting to do it, and he’d given her permission. But if she believes he’s upset with her… Well, this next bit should be lots of fun. He loves getting into Taylor’s head just as much as he loves using her body. He turns away so she won’t see him smiling.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: