Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:42 PM   #6
Whispering Dom

Part 6

She’s lost in her thoughts when she hears Harry’s voice. “Come on Tay, let’s go back.” She looks up at him. Sadly she nods, she cannot help but feel she’s let him down. She’s never refused him anything since she started as his sub, and up until now he’s never done or suggested anything that she wanted to refuse. But this just seems so extreme, feels like a step too far. She gets up and they walk together from the cafe.

“I’ve let you down, haven’t I?” she says quietly as they walk away. She sees him turn to her.

“Of course not Tay. Not at all.”

“But you’re disappointed with me?”

“No! Stop it Tay. I told you, it was just a suggestion. I’d never do anything to hurt you, and if you don’t want to do this it’s Ok. Like I said, we’d not do it unless it was something you really wanted to do.” She looks at his face, trying to read his thoughts. She shakes her head. She wants to please him, knows absolutely that he’d never do anything to hurt her in any way…

“I’m so sorry Harry…” She lets out a small sob. She feels his hand on her arm, stopping her. She turns to look at him, tears running down her face. He’s shaking his head.

“Don’t cry Tay. Please.” He pauses, and she feels him brush her cheeks, wiping away her tears. “You’re everything to me Tay. Please stop crying, forget I ever suggested it.” And with that he leans forward and kisses her gently on the lips, letting his lips linger on hers.

They walk in silence back to the apartment. Her mind is swirling, since last night all she seems able to do is ruin their relationship, a relationship she knows she wants very much. For a moment she’s angry at Michelle for having put thoughts of boyfriends and normality into her head. She’s happy as Harry’s sub. It’s all she wants to be, he doesn’t need to be her boyfriend… But she knows that Michelle’s questions had just made her feel that something must be missing. She just doesn’t know what.

As they enter the apartment, Harry stops her, and kisses her again. Gently and tenderly. She still cannot help but feel she’s failed him, but at least he’s being nice towards her. She’s thirsty, and heads to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Harry follows her in, and when she puts the glass down she turns to him, ready to apologize again. But he puts his fingers across her lips. He’s looking into her eyes.

She feels his hands drop to her waist, feels them fiddling with the skirt, then suddenly it’s loose, and she feels it fall to the floor, leaving her exposed from the waist down. She feels his hands gently pushing between her legs, and she spreads them, moans as she feels him stroke her lips. He kisses her hard on the mouth, his tongue pushing into her, his fingers now caressing her clit. She moans again into his mouth feels his fingers push inside her. His fingers pull out, and she feels her shirt being lifted up. She lifts her arms to let him pull it off, she kicks her shoes off, wants now to be naked for him. He pushes her back against the kitchen counter and his fingers return between her legs, stroking her fast.

She gasps with pleasure, leans forward and kisses him on the mouth, her tongue now probing him. He’s stroking her clit, she can feel how wet she is, knows she’s going to cum soon. She leans back onto the counter, the stone worktop feeling cool against her naked buttocks, she spreads her legs wider. Her hips are bucking, she looks at Harry, sees he’s looking at her. She feels her legs tremble, so close to climax.

“Oh Harry…” she moans. She can hear his breath coming in pants too, just like her own. And she cums, her hips pushing and bucking against his hand, feels little aftershocks as Harry continues to stroke her.

As he pulls his hands away from her she looks at him. Sees him obviously hard in his jeans as his hands move to unbutton them. She reaches out to touch him, to make him cum, but he grasps her wrists holding them tight. She lets out a small mewl of complaint, but he’s insistent. She shakes her head at him, begging to be allowed to touch him, but she feels him start to turn her round. She stops resisting, and turns to face the counter, leans forward across it. She spreads her legs, waiting for him to fuck her from behind.

Suddenly she feels something liquid trickle between her butt cheeks, over her asshole. Did he cum already? She feels his fingers start to rub the liquid around, then feels them start to probe her asshole. She realizes it was oil that he is rubbing into her. She looks over her shoulder, and as she does she feels him enter her. He’s only done this once before, but clearly he’s going to do it again. She loves that he uses all of her for their pleasure, and while she’d never have believed that she’d find this erotic, with Harry it is. There’s a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure, and the incredible feeling of arousal even though there’s nothing in or even touching her pussy.

She moans, a mixture of arousal and pain as she feels him start to fuck her asshole. He fucks her slowly, and just as had happened the other time, she feels a surge of arousal between her legs even though nothing is touching her there. He starts to speed up, and she is pushing her hips and bottom back towards him. She hears him moan, and moans herself. She’s pushing herself back onto his thrusting cock, and she knows that when she feels his semen entering her she’s going to cum herself.

And she does. She hears him grunt as he cums, and she feels his semen shooting into her, and as before that takes her over the edge and she cries out softly with pleasure as she orgasms. She feels him pull out of her asshole, an immediate relief from the pain, and she lets herself collapse face down onto the counter. She lays there for a long while letting her breath come back.

Finally she pushes herself up from the counter. Harry is still there, stroking her back and her bottom, so tenderly, patiently waiting for her. She turns to him, sees the look of caring in his eyes and her heart melts. How can she refuse him, her wonderful Dom, anything? She turns to him, puts her arms around him, holding him, and looks up into his face.

“Let’s go Harry.” She sees him looking at her, questioning. “To Italy. I want to, I really do, I want to go with you.” He’s shaking his head.

“No Tay, we don’t have to, I told you…” She shakes her head hard.

“No, I want to, honestly. Please. I’m sorry about earlier, I really want to go. With you.” He’s looking at her. “I trust you Harry. Completely. Please, can we go?”

He looks at her and sighs. “Ok Tay. I’m going to ask you again on Monday. If you still want to go, we will. But you can change your mind, you know I won’t be upset?” She shakes her head.

“I know, and I’m not going to change my mind. You can ask me again on Monday if you want, but I’ve made my mind up. It’s what I want. I promise.”

She feels his arms slip around her naked body, and she snuggles into him. She could stay like this forever. She feels another tear slide down her cheek, but she knows it’s not sadness now. His hands are stroking her gently on her back and she sighs quietly, content to just hold and be held.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: