Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

Part 4

She opens her eyes, remembering where she is. She stretches and smiles, she’d been dreaming of Harry. Then she remembers last night and her heart sinks. She moves her head, and sees Harry next to her. He’d come to bed and not woken her? Again a surge of panic. She doesn’t think they’ve ever spent the night together and not had sex. How could he get into bed with his naked sub and not use her?

He’s already awake, and she can see him looking at her, smiling.

“How are you feeling this morning Tay?” he asks quietly. She sighs.

“I’m sorry about last night Harry. I don’t know what happened…” Oh, this is horrible.

“It’s Ok” he says, still smiling. He reaches over and strokes her face softly, then his hand slips down and he pulls the sheet off her, revealing her naked body. She feels a tremble of excitement, sees him looking at her naked and exposed body. He’s going to use her, to fuck her perhaps. “Cum for me Taylor.” She looks at him.

“Now? Like this?” She sees him nod. She swallows hard. She’s masturbated for him often, it’s something she finds deeply submissive, pleasuring herself in front of him, for him. Of course she loves it when it’s him pleasuring her, but being made to masturbate in front of him feels very different.

But she’ll do it, of course. She lets her hand slip slowly down her body, rubbing her trimmed pubic hair, and then down, between her legs. She gasps lightly as her fingers touch her lips, and she spreads her legs. She never takes her eyes off Harry, she can see him gazing at her, a smile playing on his lips. She starts to stroke, it feels so wonderfully exposed to be naked and touching herself intimately for him, she’s getting very turned on.

She rubs herself faster, moans quietly with arousal. She wants to cum, wants to cum for Harry. A part of her still wishes it was his hand touching her, but even though it’s not, she’s sharing this orgasm with him, it will be for him. Her breathing is getting shallow, she sees him gazing at her and she moans again, louder this time.

She can feel her climax building, her body is trembling with pleasure and anticipation of release. She keeps her eyes fixed on Harry. She is so close now, she feels her hips bucking, and then it breaks, and with a cry she cums.

She lays there, breathing heavily. He’s looking at her smiling. Is he going to make her jerk him off now? Is he going to fuck her? She knows he’ll be hard, be wanting his own release.

“Go and take a shower Taylor.” What? She looks at him, surprised. Her breathing is calming. Or is he going to join her in the shower?

“Now?” She asks. He nods. “Aren’t you going to cum? Don’t you want me to…” She sees him shake his head.

“No. I want you to go and shower. Oh, and I want you to shave.” She’s so confused. In all the years she’s been his sub he’s never asked her to shave. She’s always kept her pubic hair neat and trimmed for him. She assumed he liked it. She doesn’t mind, she’ll do it, but she doesn’t really understand why he’s telling her to do it now.

She gets up from the bed, walks to the bedroom door and turns to look again at Harry. He’s sitting up in the bed, the sheet covering him, his erection obvious under it. He’s looking at her, smiling. She so wants to touch him, to be allowed to make him cum, but she’s not. In a daze she walks to the bathroom. She turns the shower on, then sees shaving creme and a razor by the sink, Harry must have bought them and left them there for her. She picks them up, and steps into the shower.

She walks back towards the bedroom, naked.

“Taylor. Come here.” Harry’s voice is calling from the living room. She walks to the door and looks in. He’s standing, dressed now, by the windows. She hesitates at the door. She remembered last night wanting to be on display. She can’t figure out why, while she’s never been shy or ashamed of her body, she’s never really been an exhibitionist. But last night she had wanted to stand naked by the windows, on view to her Dom and anybody else who happened to be looking. She swallows hard, steps in the door, and hesitates, not so sure anymore. Harry stands there looking at her. She’s trembling.

“Must I Harry?” she asks in a small voice. “I’m naked…”

“I know you are” he says. “I can see that” and he smiles, looking at her now cleanly shaven crotch. There’s a long pause as they look at each other. “I think you should Taylor. I want you to. Come to me.”

She sucks in a breath, trembling harder now she takes small, hesitant steps towards him. She can start to see out the window herself now, and her eyes dart around looking for signs of life. She looks at Harry, standing, waiting for her, can feel her face flushing, with embarrassment or excitement, she’s not sure. She takes another deep breath, then walks to him, putting her arms around him, holding him between her and the window. She knows he can turn her around any time he likes, and she waits for it, fearful yet strangely excited.

She feels his hands stroking her hair, down her back and stroking her butt cheeks. She presses herself close to him. She feels him kissing the top of her head.

“Good girl Taylor.” She looks up at him. “You’re a wonderful sub, and you’re beautiful…” She blushes but smiles happily. She had worried that she might have broken something last night, but it seems not.

“Thank you Harry” she says quietly and squeezes her arms tighter around him. Suddenly she feels him unclasp her hands, and he steps away from her, and walks towards the door, leaving her naked and exposed by the windows. She gasps, but stands there frozen, looking back at him. He pauses by the door, looks at her.

“Come to the bedroom now Taylor.” She nods quickly, about to turn and step towards him. Then she stops, and looks out the window. There are people in the street, but they aren’t looking up at her in the window. She feels a strange pang of disappointment, then turns back towards Harry, and walks from the room.

“Let’s go out to the cafe. We can have a coffee, and I’ll tell you what I was going to tell you last night.” he says as they cross the hallway to the bedroom. She’d completely forgotten about that, and in any case, she’s surprised and confused, she was sure that he was taking her to the bedroom to fuck her, to cum himself. But if it’s what he wants…

“Ok. I’ll get dressed.”

“I have clothes for you to wear Taylor.” She looks at him. Well, it’s not the first time he’s got things for her to wear. He seems to enjoy dressing her up from time to time. She nods.

In the bedroom, he goes to the closet, opens it and pulls things out, hands them to her. She takes them and looks. It’s the same short blue skirt and light t shirt he had made her wear the first time he’d taken her to the cafe. For a moment she wonders whether he’s going to make her put in his remote controlled vibe, and she shivers slightly with anticipation. But he just stands there looking at her. She pulls the t shirt over her head, then slips the skirt around her waist. She adjusts them and looks at Harry.

“Do you have the panties Harry?” she asks, but sees him shake his head.

“No panties Taylor. Just shoes. You’re going like that.” She looks at him. She feels like she’s practically naked! But she nods her head in acceptance, and slips her shoes on her feet.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: