Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 3

Harry opens the door and ushers her inside. She looks at him expectantly. Ever since his text she’d been getting more aroused imagining what he’s going to do with her. She glances at the playroom door. She squirms slightly waiting for him to tell her to strip. She can’t wait to be naked for him. But nothing, he gestures for her to follow him and he walks to the living room and points her to the sofa. She sits down, sees a bottle of wine and two glasses on the coffee table and watches as he pours wine into the glasses and hands her one. He clinks her glass and takes a sip.

“How are you Tay?” he asks gently, looking down at her. Suddenly she’s mad, she’s frustrated, angry that he just seems to assume she puts her life on hold for him. She takes a gulp of the wine and puts the glass down. Looks at him.

“Honestly Harry?” She pauses, glaring up at him. “I’m not sure anymore. I’m not sure this is working.” She sees a look of surprise on his face, and he comes and sits next to her.

“What’s wrong Tay? Has something happened?” She’s getting more and more upset, close to tears.

“I don’t know… I didn’t know if you were going to text…” she lets out a sob. “I wanted you, but…” She bursts into tears and buries her face in her hands. She feels his hand on her leg, but pushes it angrily away. She sits sobbing into her hands for a long time. Finally, the sobs subside, and slowly she sits up, lifts her face from her hands and looks miserably at him. “I’m sorry… It’s just…” She sobs again.

He’s sitting, looking at her. She looks at him, her Dom. She feels a surge of panic, has she broken something between them. She can feel her heart racing. She knows she wants him, needs him.

“It’s Ok” he says quietly. “I’m sorry I didn’t text sooner. I really have been busy at work. Look, I have something I wanted to tell you…” Again she feels a surge of panic. Is he going to tell her it’s over, that he’s found another sub? She’s trembling.

“What is it?” She asks quietly. She sees him shake his head.

“No, I’ll tell you tomorrow. Look, why don’t you go to bed, get some sleep, we’ll talk tomorrow.” She looks at him miserably. This is awful. She sighs.

“Maybe I should just go…”

“No!” His voice is quiet, but it’’s not a suggestion. It’s her Dom giving her a command. She looks down at her hands resting on her legs.

“Ok Harry. If that’s what you want.” She looks up at him, see’s him nod. She waits, wondering whether he’ll use her first, perhaps tell her to strip and then go to the bedroom. She’s only ever been naked in the living room once, the first time she came to the apartment, yet suddenly she hopes he will. She wants to be naked in here, in front of Harry, obviously, but also potentially exposed to the world outside through the windows because he has told her to. The thought takes her by surprise.

“Yes” he says. “Go on, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She gets up slowly, and with a final look at Harry she walks to his bedroom. She’s confused, conflicted. She wants him so very much, wants to be used by him, controlled by him. The fact that he’s told her to stay the night must be a sign that he’s not moving on from her, hasn’t lost interest in her, found a new submissive to play with. But then why isn’t he using her? Why has he just told her to go to bed? This must be one of the very few times she’ll have been at his apartment and not been used, or will he use her when he comes to join her in his bed?

She sighs unhappily, but she’s his sub, she’ll do as he commands. She strips her clothes off and climbs into the bed. She curls up, wishing he were beside her, she wants something, anything, even just a touch. Again she has the strangest urge to get out of bed and go naked to him, to stand in the window, exposed. It’s so strange. She feels like crying again, but she doesn’t, just lays there miserably waiting for her Dom.

Harry watches her walk to the bedroom. He pours some more wine into his glass then gets up and walks to the big picture windows and gazes out at the street. He takes a sip of his wine. He’d been expecting something like this for a while now. He loves what he has with Taylor, but for sure it can be difficult, he knows how much she needs the attention. For some time he’s considered suggesting she move in with him, but he’s always held back, unsure how that would affect the dynamic of what they have. Much as he adores her, he wants the excitement of their play, the build up of arousal and tension, and he’s unsure how that might be undermined if they lived together as a ‘normal’ couple. And he knows, has known since they started, that she needs to be submissive.

He drinks some more of his wine. Well, he’ll see how things pan out. He has plans for something new, things cannot stay the same for ever, maybe this will be the catalyst. She had looked so sad and vulnerable, he had wanted her badly just then. But while he never liked to see her sad, he’s going to take control, not react blindly to her emotions. He puts his glass back on the table and walks to the bedroom. She’s laying in the bed, curled up, breathing softly. Good, she’s asleep. He’s not sure he could have resisted her had she been awake, he’d have wanted to have her. To make her cum. He loves seeing her orgasm.

He quietly strips his clothes off, and gently climbs in beside his naked sub, careful not to wake her. Time for that in the morning.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: