Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #2
Whispering Dom

Part 2

Taylor opens the door to the apartment and walks in. She goes into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water, then heads to the bathroom. It’s unseasonably hot, and she’d like to take a shower, but the bathroom door is closed and the shower is running. Obviously her roommate Michelle is home. She goes to her bedroom, kicks off her shoes and socks, then pulls off her jeans and top and changes into shorts and a t shirt.

She heads back out to the kitchen and takes another glass of water. She sits at the kitchen table and looks again at her phone. No messages, and again she checks her email. Nothing. Really? It’s Friday, is Harry not going to summon her to his apartment for the weekend? She hasn’t heard from him in a couple of days. She knows he’s busy at work, but still, she’s his sub… She contemplates sending him a text.

“Hi Taylor.” It’s Michelle. Taylor looks up at her and smiles. She likes her, she’s an easy going girl and they get on well together. Michelle has a towel wrapped round her, and another wrapped around her hair, freshly out of the shower.

“Hi Michelle. How’s things?”

“Good! Getting ready for my Friday night” she says with a laugh. “What are you doing this evening?” Taylor shrugs.

“I don’t know.” She looks at her phone again. “Nothing.”

“You’re more than welcome to come out with us. I’m sure Tom will have a few friends in tow.” Tom is Michelle’s new boyfriend.

“Oh, thanks, but no, I think I’ll take a rain check if that’s Ok.” Michelle shrugs.

“Well, whatever, and I’ll make sure that Tom puts something on next time he comes out to the kitchen in the morning…” She laughs. Taylor remembers very well how she’d come into the kitchen and found Tom (she didn’t know his name then) standing at the open fridge in all his naked glory. She’d stopped, and he’d turned to her, smiling and asked if she’d like some orange juice. She should have turned around and gone, but she had just stood there, as had he. He was obviously starting to get aroused, and with some embarrassment Taylor had suggested he get back to Michelle and then hurried back to her room.

“Yeah, that would probably be a good idea” she says attempting a smile. Michelle pauses for a moment and looks at her, then comes and sits next to her at the table.

“Can I ask you something Taylor?”

“Sure. What?”

“Why doesn’t your boyfriend ever come over here? You know, spend the night with you. You know it wouldn’t be a problem. I mean you’ve been together a while haven’t you?” Both girls blush lightly. “Sorry. I know it’s none of my business…” Taylor looks at her. How can she explain her relationship with Harry? He’s not really my boyfriend, he’s my Dom, I’m his sub? Would Michelle know what she was on about? Would she think she was weird? Taylor sighs…

“It’s a bit complicated…” She looks at Michelle.

“Right. Sorry, it’s none of my business.” She smiles at Taylor. “Look, like I said, if you change your mind, you’re welcome to come out with us. We’re probably just going for a drink. I’m sure your Harry is a really great guy and I’m not suggesting anything. But it is Friday night, and you’re an attractive woman, shouldn’t be staying in all alone.” She smiles at Taylor and gets up. “Anyway, I’d better go and get ready.” And she turns and walks out of the kitchen.

Taylor looks sadly at her phone again. Nothing. Perhaps Michelle is right, perhaps she’s giving too much to Harry. It’s been four years now, she’s given herself to him, and what does she have to show for it? Well, some pretty spectacular orgasms, that’s for sure, and experiences that she doubts Michelle will ever come close to having, but still… No, she adores Harry, and she knows he adores her. But still, it is Friday night, and at this rate, maybe she will be spending it home and alone.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom, turns on the shower, strips off her clothes and gets in, letting the water wash over her. She wonders where Harry is right now. At home in his apartment? In their playroom… With somebody else? No! She shouldn’t be thinking like that. He’s busy working, he’ll summon her when he’s ready. But she really wishes he would get on and do it… Just thinking about him is turning her on, thinking about the things he’s done with her, the way he’s played with her, used her, pushed her to do things she’d never have imagined doing. And the incredible sex she’s had as a result, the orgasms that turned her inside out.

She can feel a throbbing now between her legs. Fuck, just thinking about him turns her on like crazy. She has a real urge to masturbate. But she doesn’t want to, because she’s sure he’ll text, summoning her to him. She wants her orgasms to be for him, with him, and preferably by him. She gets out of the shower and towels herself dry, wraps the towel around her and heads back to her room. She sits on her bed, looking again at her phone, still nothing. There’s a gentle knocking on her door.

“Come in.” Michelle pops her head around the door.

“I’m heading out now Taylor.” She pauses. “Are you sure you don’t want to come along?” Taylor shakes her head. Michelle sighs. “OK. Well, have a good evening…” she smiles at her and closes the door. Taylor hears her leave the apartment.

She feels a tear roll down her cheek. Here she is, 26 years old, sitting at home alone on a Friday night, not knowing where her Dom is, wanting nothing more than to be with him, to make him happy, and to no doubt be made happy in the process. She wants to get up, run to the door, shout for Michelle to wait, throw some clothes on and go out and be a normal young person on a night out… But no, she knows that what she really wants is to be with Harry. She stifles a sob.

And then her phone pings. She looks at it. A message. From Harry! She can feel her heart racing.

‘Taylor. Come to the apartment. Harry.’

Yes! She flushes with excitement, drops the towel and starts rooting around for her clothes. Suddenly she stops. It’s Friday night. He just expected that she’d be at home, doing nothing but waiting for his command? She feels a pang of anger. Perhaps she should text him back, tell him she’s busy… No! She wants to see him. Fuck, this is so conflicted, but she wants him, wants to be his sub. She sighs. She gets her clothes together, then takes her phone and texts him back.

‘I’ll be there soon. :)’
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: