View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:55 PM   #18
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked while your ass being finger fucked (Though both would be fine)
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom (told it's less work)
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked (Though the former is much more likely to happen)
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo (Honestly, would prefer neither)

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote