View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 08:02 AM   #13
otrsan

1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
    Penis stroked with ass licked, since I have to choose only one.
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
    Covered in messy mix. Sounds kind of fun and I assume I'd be naked
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
    Suck somebody's toes. Too ticklish.
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
    Go to sauna. Sort of an exhibitionist, plus like to see naked people
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
    69 on the bottom. Either is fine!
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
    Strip poker. I love stripping games.
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
    Talk on phone while getting fucked. Harder to conceal what's going on, but worth it
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
    Dildo in a sex shop. Too shy to do the supermarket thing
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
    12 different people. The group thing would be great, but having lots of different experiences would be even better
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
    Ouch. But cock head pierced. Might be useful for a chastity device

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote