View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

More excellent questions, Jaro.

have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
Second one. Penis stroked is nice but sucked is better. I don't know if getting my ass licked would be all that much fun, but a finger up there might be nice.

get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
A pie in the face sounds less messy, and it would be over quicker. Pie, please.

suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
I don't mind sucking toes. It's not my fetish or anything but I like putting stuff in my mouth and I'm happy to do it.

make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
I have always wanted to make a naked snow angel. I will, one day!

do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
Underneath or else it gets awkward with my low hanging balls.

play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Strangers. I don't really want to see my friends naked and I don't really want them to see me naked. But maybe the strangers are cute.

talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
In the second one, at least I'm getting fucked. But it would be way harder to hide and I'd probably not manage to do whatever I called to do, so a wank, in reality.

buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
Dildo. People who work there have seen everything, they wouldn't remember me five minutes later.

have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
All at once! I've had experiences with one person at a time, but I've never had a 12-on-1 experience (and probably never will.)

have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Ass tattoo. I really don't want either, but at least I'll forget about the tattoo, only remembering every once in a while.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote