View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:40 AM   #4
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgied View Post
Hopefully an easy one to start with:

Go shopping with no underwear on and with something in your ass.
Tried this one a couple days ago, forgot to leave the report. If you want to punish me for my forgetfulness, go right ahead.

Sissietoiletboy, I'm on to yours next.

And now, the report:

I started, naturally, by removing my underwear in my apartment. I next tried to find something g to put in my ass that woulent be too obvious, but seeing as I own no buttplugs, this was not so simple. I decided to put a sharpie in my ass in the end, though it did stick out a bit, as it was the largest sharpie I have. Can't have this be too easy, can we?

I proceed to drive to Walmart. Getting comfortable sitting down with a sharpie in your ass is surprisingly difficult to do on a car seat. I made it to Walmart, and proceeded to wander through every isle in the store, going from the stuff I didn't need to the stuff I knew I needed. The entire time, I could feel the sharpie wiggling in my ass, and I was terrified it would fall out! I made it through the checkout and was loading the groceries into my car when the unthinkable happened. The sharpie finally fell out! All that leaning forward to load stuff into the trunk of the car finally caused the sharpie to slip out of my trunk! I very nonchalantly picked it up, and was faced with a decision: do I leave it out, or put it back in? I decided I would consider the dare a failure if I didn't manage to get it back in my ass and finish it. So, I finished loading, put my cart away, got into the drivers side of my car, dropped my pants, and put the bastard back in. I drove home, unloaded it all, and finally removed the sharpie from my ass. All in all, a very exciting dare!

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Limits: needles, pics, videos, incest and fisting

Currently trying: Hidden Public!

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=369397
HawkeWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote