View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 03:48 AM   #1947
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Cueball lost

Winner gets to make a choice for the loser but both choices will result in humiliation and losers diaper likely being noticed

Option 1: loser wears a fairly thin diaper or pull up out in public, but with this option you must drink copious amounts of water and must remain in public until you leak. Once leaking you may go home.

Option 2: loser wears a thick I mean very thick diaper out in public, you should have a noticeable buldge and waddle, the day before the outing you must fiber load and eat hearty. You may not begin your outing until you have to poop badly. While out you must drink at least 2l of water and be out for three hours minimum, you don't need to mess but..... accidents happen lol, however should you soil yourself you may return home after a mere 20 min in your poopy diaper

No matter which option is chosen winner may command the loser to drink and perform diaper checks over kik

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote