Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #232
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
I very upset with you right about now. I don't want a sequel, I would like you to finish this story! I just want it to be over! I want Henry to be dead and I want jack and heather to find a little house and live there happily. And I want him to get a job that he likes that he won't be angry about. And I don't want them to ever even think about bdsm again because she is fragile and with his anger problems it would just be too risky for them to try to live the bdsm lifestyle. I just want everything to be ok and you will never give that to me
I have to say. roll on floor laughing, don't you know how real life works? nothing happens according to plan.

As with the story I don't care what you do really just that you find a place to finish this if you create another, lol. Much Love.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote