View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 07:01 AM   #100
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
Would you rather:
Have 3 strangers fuck you in the ass using protection but allow them to take pictures and videos even with your face to keep afterwards and do with as they please.

OR

Have 1 stranger fuck you in the ass without protection and cum in your ass but they assure you discretion that you will never know. The first alternative is very arousing, but if they are strangers it is too risky.

Take a guys load in your mouth.

OR

Take a guys load in your ass. Both are great - but getting it up the bum is often more intimate.

Have your privates spanked with a belt 5 times.

OR

Have your ass spanked with a belt 50 times each cheek. I don't do pain, but I think the first alternative is more dangerous!

Go to a strip club when they have male dancers and get a lap dance. I don't dance! I also quite like to thought of getting a lap dance!

OR

Go to a strip club as a male dancer during a gay night.

Drink a cup your own pee.

OR

Swallow your next 5 loads. I often do it anyway. But if the cup is small enough, I also wouldn't mind drinking my pee...

Have nude pictures with face while flaccid found by people at school or work. ...but I wish I had the balls (in all senses of the word) to choose the other alternative!

OR

Have nude pictures with face while erect found by people at school or work.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote