View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:06 AM   #22
Isaera

I've used MS Office (expensive but one of the best there is) and Google Docs (free, just online only). They are my go to, office is worth the investment in the long term. I've written 80,000 word manuscripts there & it has not failed me

Websites/apps like Wattpad, Quotev & Movellas are good for drafting, you can use it a bit like google docs, no need to publish it there. It's good because you can add chapters and create books, then transfer it over to what you want. (Wattpad is my fav of the three). You can write directly in to Literotica too if all you want is a place to save drafts... good communities too if you want more places to be publishing work but be careful with wattpad, q, and movellas, tag everything appropriately!!! I cannot stress this enough.

Scrivener, Evernote (good for transferring between devices & free), Pages (ioS only), Zen Writer are good programs.

Grammarly isn't the best for me... It's good, but I've had too much stuffing around with it. There's free alternatives like Hemingway Writer and Slick Write, etc.

Likes- Mild pain, spanking, masturbation, humiliation, teasing, denial
Dislikes- Nipple torture, long dares, pee, ice,
Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote