Thread: Fiction: Daydream Come True
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Arabel was rudely awakened by aggressive rays of light piercing through the curtain she had forgotten to close before collapsing onto her bed the night before. She begrudgingly opened her eyes to try to reach the curtain and shut it when she realized what day it was. Bolting out of her bed as though propelled by springs, the young woman jumped to her feet. Not bothering to hide her nudity by anything more than the long hair that fell to the middle of her back, the brunette looked outside and beamed. The sky was a picture-perfect mass of azure that didn't contain even a hint of clouds.

She walked out of her bedroom and crossed the hall to the washroom where she entered the shower. Arabel stood under the water, allowing it to cascade over her body as she progressively adjusted the temperature until it was as hot as she could stand. Then, she relaxed her pc muscles and let her bladder empty itself. Grabbing her washcloth, she squirted a decent amount of soap onto it and started washing herself. Starting at her feet, Arabel worked her way up her legs, focusing on her inner thighs. Continuing up her body, the brunette contorted her arms to clean her back before coming back around to her belly. She spent more time on her breasts, washing each one by spiraling inwards towards her erect nipples. Moving on to her posterior, Arabel, followed the curve of her plump cheeks finishing off in her crack before moving on to her vulva. She gently cleaned the exterior and, peeling away layer after layer, cleaned every crease that lined her most private parts. Looking up at her razor, the young woman wondered if she shouldn't clean herself up a bit, but decided against it. 'It's not like anyone's going to see me', she thought to herself.

Wrapped in nothing but a towel, Arabel made her way downstairs to the kitchen and popped a bagel in the toaster. A small breeze entered her kitchen as soon as she cracked the window bringing a whiff of roses. Looking up, she saw her neighbour, an older man who seemed to have a passion for the flowers. As though feeling her eyes on him, he looked up and raised his hand in a gesture of greeting. Arabel, smiled and followed suit. She had never spoken to the man but he seemed kind enough, though she admittedly didn't know much about him save for the fact that he lived alone and loved tending to his rose garden. Snapping back to reality at the sound of her toaster, Arabel grabbed her warm breakfast, wrapped it in a paper towel and made her way back into her room, taking a bite on her way up. She quickly got dressed, donning simple black cotton panties, her most comfortable bra and a knee-length marine blue flowy dress. Kneeling down to grab her suitcase, Arabel noticed the medium-sized black box tucked under her bed. She wondered whether she should equip herself with a few choice items for her vacation, but decided against it. She had plans to relax.

The drive was uneventful and long. The last hour on the lone dirt road that led to the isolated building was particularly so due to a total lack of any distractions. The wooden building, enclosed in a seemingly endless forest was a welcome sight. Remembering the instructions she had received by email, she tipped over the flower pot at the entrance to reveal the hidden key. Without even bothering to bring her suitcase in, Arabel entered and closed the door behind her. She quickly opened the windows to air out the place and made her way to the nicely sized bedroom in the back. The bed was covered with a hand sewn quilt that probably dated back a few decades. The very center of the quilt was patterned to look like a flower of some sort, 'a rose maybe?', thought Arabel as she looked at it. Not bothering to remove the blanket, Arabel settled onto the bed determined to take a little nap before finishing to unpack. She curled up on her side, closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly.

When she awoke, it was pitch black. Feeling a slight pressure around her head, Arabel moved her arm to remove the pillow she imagined had found its way over her eyes during her nap. When she realized that she couldn't move her arm more than a few centimeters, Arabel frowned. She tried again, without success. She tried moving her other arm and her legs but was met with the same resistance. A scream escaped her lips as she realized that she was tied up and blindfolded. Heart pounding, adrenaline pumping through her veins she screamed and screamed, but to no avail. She stopped, thinking she had heard the soft thud of a shoe taking a step on the wooden floor. Her heart seemed to skip a beat and her breath caught in her chest when a deep, calm voice spoke up right beside her:

"Surely you know it's irrelevant to scream in this isolated place", it said.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote