View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 11:13 PM   #28
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the extensive report!
You did well!

Actually this is the cornertime as i envisioned it to be! You clearly had the changes of perception as I would expect. Clearly the 3 phases are there.

First phase still has a lot to think of. Its hard, but still many thoughts.
Then in the middle the worrying starts. One starts to feel pains and so on.
The endphase is the great phase. Awareness of time disapears. One just "is".
I really feel sorry that as of 500 the physical discomfort was settling in. As I said in earlier comments,.. this dare is about boring undistracted cornertime. Physical discomfort needs to be avoided in order to get the full joy out of it.
But yeah i understand,. it's just long and the body doesn't like it.
I know you knew in advance and tried to avoid, so it's just a bit sad.
Anyway,...
It's nice how as of 300 the "endlessness" started to settle in. No longer fully sure of counts. And after 500 (again, bit sad from the physical discomfort),.. just great. Mellowing out, not even sure what to remember. This is what this dare is about.
Thank you for doing the dare. Thank you for really going for it. And thankyou for the real nice report. I have read it about 4 times and it is great.

soooo... 40 minutes done,... 45minutes as a challenge for the next.
As you have read: it now definitely is getting challenging. It's no longer a simple "let's try" thing. The 45minutes will be really boring.

Who's next?
And I hope that after your time you will write a report just as nice as MarvHarvey's.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 01-11-2017 at 11:15 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: