View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #44
ravens_flock

Send a message via MSN to ravens_flock

Hi

My reaL name is Neil and I'm from the north east of England. Im 24 and found this site by searching for a Truth or Dare site through Google. Was looking for a decent online game to play against real people instead of computer characters.

I like playing my PS2 - wrestling games and Role Play games and some football (English) games. I am a WWE/TNA/WCW wrestling fan and have been since about 1988. I'm nearly always listening to music, always listening when I'm out no matter where I'm going. I also like using message boards and MSN Instant Messenger. Chat rooms or MSN are the only places I shorten my words. I don't care who PMs me but if it is for Truth or Dare games I only want females and ones with a webcam.

I have a part time job as an Administrator for the council which ends on the 31st of this month and I love it (mainly because I work with 13 women, on my own and half are hot as hell). It is also very well paid.

Musically I like all kinds. My favourites are Kid Rock, Meatloaf, R Kelly, Robert Miles, Kiss, Seal, Janet & Michael Jackson, Backstreet Boys, Take That, Boyzone, P!nk and Avril Lavigne. I have an older sister which explains my fondness for boybands.

Normally I only go out for family things and I am a very light drinker. Going out is something I would like to do but won't as I don't know anyone where I live right now (originally I am from another town).

I am single right now as I have a bit of a problem talking romantically to women, which is a problem from when I was growing up. Being friends with women is'nt a problem though and online I can say anything to a woman. One thing that I love on a woman is a catsuit - those really turn me on more than anything. And finally I have, unfortunately, never had the experience of playing Truth or Dare in real life and would be very interested in playing online but as stated above players must be women and have a cam.

Last edited by ravens_flock; 03-24-2008 at 02:02 PM.
ravens_flock is offline   Reply With Quote