View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 06:59 PM   #6
lollypopcookie

Chapter 4
Ashley went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast. She made pancakes eggs and sausage she put hers on a plate and mine in a dog food dish and places it in front of me. I looked at it and looked at her she then told me eat up we have an exciting day ahead of us . I began to pick the food up with my hands then Ashley slapped me across the face and screamed what are you doing. I was in shock I had never been slapped across the face before. I then hesitated as I said eating my response only seemed to make her mad she tied my hands behind my back and said eat I was confused so I leaned my head down and started eating like an animal I was humiliated. I finished eating and waited for Ashley to finish. My phone kept ringing and ringing and Ashley answers it it was my mom. My heart sunk she was wondering why I didn't call her. Ashley told my mother I was at work and I left my phone at home little did my mom know I was naked and tied up. The conversation between the two was brief thank goodness. When Ashley finishes she went into the bag and got the rice and poured it on the bathroom floor and told me to come here. It was very difficult getting up because I am a big person and my arms were tied in my mind it was like a whale flopping on the floor but I managed to get over there she then put my vibrator inside me on high and said this is punishment number four in my mind this was the best of the punishments until she told me to kneel on the rice I obeyed and kneeled. It was really painful because of my weight and my hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't use them to help relieve some of the pressure. What made the excruciating pain bearable was the vibrator inside of me. Ashley left the bathroom and went out for what felt like forever. When she came back she told me to get up she untied my hands and told me to clean up the rice. After I cleaned up the rice I walked into the room and to my supirise two of her guy friends were there I ran back into the bathroom because I was naked. Ashley came into the bathroom slapped me and said what are you doing don't be rude go say hi. I replied I don't have on clothes she said who cares if you do don't do what I say I'll post your pictures do you understand. Ashley went on to say no shouldn't be in your vocabulary from now on if someone tells you to do something you say yes understand. I said yes then walked out the restroom trying my hardest to cover up and said hello. They snickered and said hi, Ashley put the collar and leash on and tied me to the door.....