View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 05:58 AM   #4
lollypopcookie

Chapter two
All I could hear was silence, as I was struggling to get out of the ropes. Little did I know what was in store for me. I said Ashley please don't tell anyone I'll do anything, I got no response I went on to say Ashley are you there little did I know she was there recording the whole thing me in this humiliating position. Not only was Ashley recording nick was recording to. Ashley didn't say a word for what felt like forever. Finally the silence broke "so you will do anything" Ashley said. I replied with yes I will. Ashley said from now on your mine and you will do whatever I say and if you don't I will post this on Facebook. I was embarrassed and said yes I will do what ever you want. Even though I was embarrassed I wasn't too scared because my blindfold covered my face so you couldn't recognize who I was so in my little stupid head she was going to let me go and I was going to not honor our deal. But she didn't let me go just yet she turned to nick and said you want to have some fun. Nick replied yes, Ashley proceeded to say well let's see those pretty eyes to me and removed the blind fold there I was fully exsposed in such a vulnerable position. She began taking pictures and videos, and was trying to hide my face and failing. Ashley then said this is for insurance and if you don't do what I say I will post this and your parents will know what a disgusting fat cow you are. I replied with yes I will do whatever you say. Ashley said good, now nick what would you like to see. Nick said I would like to see some nice red stipes on this fuck toy. Ashley smiled that's suck a good name. Your no longer Candace from now you are fuck toy you don't have a name and you will refer to yourself as fuck toy. Your only here for me to play with. She then picked up her studded belt and began to spank my titties with each hit I belted out a cry she said your making too much noise and picked up one of her panties from the laundry and said open your mouth I said no that gross. She then said do you want these photos on your Facebook I said no, then open your mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and she shoved her dirty sweaty panties in my mouth. I gaged it was so disgusting and humiliating. She then proceeded to spank my titles she spanked them so hard that the nipple clamps came off then she said oh no the clamps fell. She put them back on then that's much better my nipples and breast were bright red she then said that's enough for your Tits. She then unhooked the rope from the closet rail and said bend over I bent over she tied my right hand to my right ankle then my left hand to my left ankle she then said spread your legs. She then tied one leg to one side of the broom then the other led to the other side so I was bent over and exsposed. But as I bent over my vibrator fell out of my pussy she picked it up and shoved it back in and said for every time it falls out I will give you a punishment so keep it in because good fuck toys should be nice and tight so squeeze those muscles your here for your holes not your pleasure so focus. She then began to spank my ass until it was bright red like my tits she then turned the belt length wise and spanked my pussy until it was red also. The vibrator fell out of my pussy five times. I was in agony and pleasure from the vibrator and embarrassment. Ashley said this is enough for today and took a photo of me in this position let me go I removed the panties from my mouth and said is that all am I through. She belted out a loud laugh and said I'm just getting started. she then turned to nick and said text me and so we can have more fun with our new toy, then Ashley gave nick my number instead of hers and said goodbye and shut my computer. I then began to put on my clothes and she said what are you doing I said getting dressed she said no from now on when the room you don't get to wear clothes......