Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 06:17 AM   #38
risks

Hi I'm glad to be back this is the final chapter for now I do have a small story Idea for Sarah and Emma after this I will update this story when it's done but it will be in a separate thread when it's done hope you all enjoy the final chapter of Sarah and Emma's journey - Risks

Chapter 10

After school Sarah and Emma walked back to Emma’s house. As they got to the door Emma stopped and looked at Sarah. “Are you 100% sure you want to be my slave after this moment you can’t take it back I will own you” said Emma. Sarah took in a deep breath and nodded “I want to be your slave”. Emma opened the door and grabbed Sarah by the arm and pulled her inside. Emma quickly shouted to see if her parents were in she knew they wouldn’t be but best to check. She then quickly ran upstairs to her bedroom pulling Sarah with her. Before Sarah was even through the door Emma was pulling Sarah’s clothes off her. Sarah’s skirt slid to the ground as her blazer flew across the room Emma pushed Sarah onto the bed straddling her as she unbuttoned Sarah’s shirt and while Sarah used her feet to slip her shoes off as in the rush they were still on. Sarah was now just in her underwear a simple black bra and lace black panties. Emma pushed Sarah onto her back while kissing her Sarah’s hands reached around Emma’s side and she unzipped Emma’s skirt and it fell to the ground. Emma then got off of Sarah and stood up she unbuttoned her shirt she then went over to the chest of draws she pulled out some handcuffs and some black fabric. Emma took both of Sarah’s hands and cuffed them to the metal frame of Emma’s bed she then took the black fabric and tied it around Sarah’s eyes so she couldn’t see anything.

Sarah was waiting on the bed she could hear Emma rummaging around in the draw what else was she getting. After a minute Sarah felt Emma get on the end of the bed she then felt Emma pulling down her panties. Sarah was tingling with excitement then Emma began to rub her pussy she was already wet and now Emma knew this. Sarah then felt something slowly inserted into her pussy it felt good it felt really good. Emma had put on a strapon and was now fucking Sarah. She grabbed Sarah’s legs and started fucking her faster with the occasional slap on one of Sarah’s tits to keep her on edge. Each time one of Sarah’s tits got slapped she would let out a small whimper and it would make Emma smile. Sarah was gyrating her hips to try and get as much of the strap on in as possible. Sarah could feel herself getting close to climax and Emma could see this by the reaction on Sarah’s face she started fucking Sarah harder while pinching Sarah’s nipples. It hurt Sarah but she didn’t care she kept moving her hips into Emmas until she let out a loud moaning orgasm with the added pain on her nipples it felt amazing. Emma took her hands off of Sarah’s nipples and pulled up Sarah’s blindfold “you are now truly all mine” said Emma with a smile.
Sarah smiled back.

The End

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: