Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 01:24 AM   #35
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 16

Part 16

Sophie Markham and Bethany Turner were sitting on their respective beds, reading books. Although they were best friends, Beth had not told Sophie about her situation. She didn’t want to tell anyone; she was just pleased to be free from the boys’ hold on her for a bit. She had no idea how long it would last.

“How did you find the first day?” Sophie said, pulling Beth out of her daydream.

“Sorry?” Beth looked across to her friend.

“The first day?” Sophie repeated, “How did you find it?”

Well, Beth thought, apart from the blow jobs, the hand jobs and the fingers invading her private space, it was just hunky-dory. “Not too bad,” she said, “At least the weather held off.”

Sophie nodded and got back to her book.

“Where’s the others?” Beth said, referring to the other girls that shared the dorm.

“In the recreation room, I think,” Sophie said, looking up from her book again. “Watching a DVD with the boys.”

This time, Beth nodded and punctuated her nod with a smile. If the boys that Sophie was referring to were the same boys that had been abusing her, it meant that she had a bit of respite this evening. She settled back with her book.

“Fancy a game?” Sophie said, still looking at her book.

Beth looked up. “Game?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “Like the one Katie and Sarah started last night but just us two.”

“As long as there’s no crude stuff,” Beth said.

“You mean like daring me to take off my panties in front of everyone,” Sophie said, reminding Beth of the previous evening.

Beth remembered the dare that she’d given to Sophie and giggled. “Sorry about that, Soph.”

“No probs,” Sophie said, putting down her book. “Shall we?”

“Okay,” Beth said, “You can start.” Beth put her book down.

“Beth,” Sophie said, swinging her legs round to sit on the side of her bed, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Beth said. “No-one chooses dare first time.”

Sophie shook her head. “Do you masturbate?”

Beth thought for a moment about wanking Liam, but Sophie didn’t mean masturbating someone else, she meant self-masturbation. “Well...” she let the word hang for a moment. “Not really.”

“Is that a yes or a no?”

“No,” Beth said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Sophie said.

“Which boy do you fancy?” Beth said without thinking of a proper question.

“You mean boys on this trip?” Sophie asked.

Beth nodded.

“Well, none really,” Sophie said.

“That’s good enough answer for me,” Beth said.

“Truth or dare?” Sophie asked. “You can’t choose two truths in a row.”

“Dare then,” Beth said.

“I dare you to kiss me.”

Beth’s glasses had slipped and she pushed them back up onto the bridge of her nose. “Kiss you?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “but not on the mouth.”

Beth sat up on her bed. “Not on the mouth?”

“If you’re going to repeat everything I say,” Sophie said, “This is going to be a very long game.”

“Sorry,” Beth said, “I was just taken aback by...”

Sophie interjected. “On my breasts.”

“What breasts?” Beth said. Sophie was not a very well-endowed girl, despite being the same age as the others.

“What do you mean, what breasts?” Sophie patted her almost-flat chest. “These.”

“Okay,” Beth said. She patted the bedspread beside her. “Take your top off and hop over here.”

Sophie crossed her arms, gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head, dislodging her glasses. Underneath she wore what looked like a training bra. She straightened her glasses.

“Training bra, too,” Beth said. It was a bit of a novelty for her to be in control of someone after all she’d been through - and this was supposed to be a dare for her.

Sophie took off her bra and revealed two small but perceptible breasts topped by equally small but perceptible nubs. Sophie went over to Beth’s bed and sat beside her.

Beth leaned forward and put her lips to the right breast and kissed it. She moved across and gave the left breast the same treatment. Then she looked up at Sophie. “Was that okay?”

“For now,” Sophie said. “Your turn to choose.”

“Truth or dare,” Beth said. “But you can’t choose...”

“Two truths in a row,” Sophie finished the sentence. “I’ll choose dare then.”

“I knew you would,” Beth said, with a smile.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote