View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 08:39 PM   #22
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
no and yes, respectively
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
fear and humiliation, and a thrill from both. I think it's both the attention and the humiliation.
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
I would be pickled tink if I thought someone were actually masturbating looking at my pics
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
I always assume that any pics I post are being copied, downloaded, and spread about.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
surprised as hell. I have not seen any indication so far that anyone bothers looking at most of my pics.
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
not yet. I have enough to "lose" right now to make me cautious. I do plan on "coming out" completely in the future though. One of my fantasies is to be recognized on the street, given my "code word", and pulled into some dark corner or alley and "made" to service them.
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
n/a

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote