View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 11:58 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I think when you are getting older, you tend to do less crazy stuff, you are more reasonable, and you are more careful.
When I was a teenager, I had a list of dares, invented by myself, which I did from time to time on a random basis.

Nowadays when I read through these dares, there are a lot of dares which I wouldn't do any more. Partly because it feels not save any more, partly because it is simply too much for me. I'm not 17 any more, and I wonder, how I could do these dares when I was this age^^

So I think it is pretty normal that it gets calmer when you are getting older. What really counts is the feeling you experience, right? So if I were you I would be happy that now I get the same feeling when walking just barefoot. It is like with beer: People who get drunk faster are getting away cheaper

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post: