Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 AM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So, would you go for it?
Hell yeah.

If you lost, would you enjoy it?
I have to say, yes, I would enjoy it.

What would you enjoy most?
Depending on the teacher, probably the oral sex. I would love it especially if it was in front of the whole class, if the whole class saw what a fucking slut I was and how eager I was to eat pussy and suck dick. I would also enjoy the fact that anybody could touch me at any time; it would keep me on edge.

Describe how you'd feel, what would be the most embarrassing about it.

I would have to go with being anally fucked. I'm kind of hoping that since this is a different reality, I have had different principals and teachers and classmates. In real life, my principal kind of talked like he was on Sesame Street and was really gross. I'd prefer to be fucked by either of the vice principals, one who looked like Woody from Toy Story and a woman who was a real disciplinarian. I'd kind of like it if both of them got to fuck me each day.

Are you insecure about being nude around others? Why?
Yes, because I am still uncomfortable in my body to a degree.

Was there any teachers in your high school you'd love to give oral too? If yes, describe them.
Oh, yeeeeesss. As for guys, my Spanish teacher was extremely attractive, he used to be an actor and for whatever reason told us that when he was a senior in high school he married one of his teachers. As for female teachers, I would love to eat any of my English teachers out, except for my tenth grade teacher, who, sadly, bears a little too much resemblance to a turtle.

Would you spit or swallow if a male teacher came in your mouth?
I only swallow.

Was there a specific classmate you'd want to spank you? If yes, describe them.
I'd probably like my crazy friend Elena, the only person I began to explore kink with, to do it.

In regards to the faculty/students being allowed to touch you wherever and whenever, describe your ideal grabbing
I'd enjoy a couple slaps to the butt, maybe some girls playing with my junk for a laugh and then commenting on how small I am.

If you won, what would you do with the money?
Have enough money to keep me comfortable for the rest of my life, give half of it away, and buy some live-in "servants" to play with.

Last edited by Officelover; 02-24-2015 at 09:45 AM.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote