View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 07:27 AM   #1
gently

Rainbow 22F - Choose my sexual mantra, and what should I do with it ❤️

Choose my sexual mantra, and what should I do with it ❤️

Kinky exploration is all well and good, but I feel I should start focusing my efforts in a more productive way. And it starts with having the correct headspace.

Please, vote for a phrase I should repeat to myself as I play with my pretty pussy, and write on my body whenever I have the opportunity, and generally integrate into every part of how I see myself sexually… I’ve seen people here identify in their signatures as an “anal slut” or “princess” or “painslut” or “dare slave.” And I want that too 🙈

Let’s start with explaining the starting options:

(1) “I will serve as an anal slut.” - I have been excited by anal, and yet too scared to try it for a long, long time. But just the thought of it makes me unbelievably horny. I hope making this my mantra will make it a reality for me.

(2) “Being used is this slut’s greatest pleasure.” - Suggested by Herpy to make sure I remember that even when I am pleasuring myself, my thoughts should be on how I can use my slutty body to serve all of you 😉

(3) “I will obey.” - I am interested in becoming more submissive and obedient. I’d love to feel like I am under your control.

(4) “I will expose my slutty body.” - I find exhibitionism amazingly sexy, and I’d love to get more and more comfortable with showing it off, not just online, but also in public.

Please, post your suggestions for mantras in the thread as well - I can definitely add them to a new poll if I like them more 🙌

And please dare me new and exciting ways to use the phrases - I’m definitely only scratching the surface.

___

Rewards ❤️

10 votes - I will add the highest scoring mantra to my signature.

50 votes - I will write the highest scoring mantra on my body and post a picture.

100 votes - I will say the highest scoring mantra in a busy public space out loud and post a recording of it.

Reward suggestions also welcome 😘

___

Thank you to Sabina for the suggestion.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gently for this post: