View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #12
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to dice another time

I have to do those tasks 9 days.

2 6

TN15 - Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok)
--> i will have to perform the public edges at my neighbourg's home

4 2
TN33 - EXTRA TASK: you have to roll one extra time and get one extra Daily Task to do everyday (not counting this one in the total)

so i diced : 3 5
TN4 - 3 Choices (choose one every day): choice 1 - You can only do laundry while naked; coice 2 - you can only eat breakfeast while naked; choice 3 - you have to get naked everytime you go to the toilet (public restrooms counts too). Choose what you want after wake up in the morning and use the rule for the whole day.
--> I will do successively those choices (master's order)

3 2

TN21 - Making the World an Happier Place: You have to flash yourself at least 4 times everyday. You can pretend it happened by acident, though (like "my pants fell down without any reason", etc). Can be done outdoors or on your window, you choose (if its to be in chats/webcam, you have to tripple this task, and flash yourself 12 times, what means to 12 diferent people). Before you do it, you roll a die and: 1-2 you will flash only tits (girls) or cock but not showing balls (guys); 3-4 flash your pussy (girls) or asshole (guys); 5-6 flash butt whith legs spread apart and body bent over (girls) or cock and balls as a whole (boys).--> I diced 2 so i will just show cock... it will be hard

4 1

TN10 - Fuck That Bitch Task: you will walk around your house and pick one object in a room (any object in shape and size that you think can fit your holes) and give it a fuck for 20 minutes (fuck 4 minutes, suck 1, fuck 4, suck 1, and so on till 20 min is over) in your bedroom, while naked and on your fours (girls can choose ass fuck or pussy, guys only ass). Next day, do the same, but cant choose one object from the same room you did yesterday (today is kitchen, tomorrow will be toilet, bedroom, living, etc.. cant be kitchen again, untill all rooms where done). You can only cum if you are allowed cuming by the other tasks. If forbide to cum in any Task, you cant cum here too. NOTE: if this task is DOUBLED, you have to choose TWO different objects, for TWO different rooms and give they 40 minutes of fuck EACH.
--> ouch today was bathroom and Master chose an electric toothbrush

6 3

TN26 - Corner time: Everyday, spend 15 minutes fully naked and on your knees in the corner of a room, with a vib inside (and turned on) your ass and blindfolded. You are not able to cum, pee, talk, moan, etc, while enduring this. You need to spend 15 minutes, but since you are blindfolded and cant see the clock, you have to ""count" the time in your mind, and when you think 15 minutes already passed, you can take the blindfold out and check the clock. If less than 15 minutes passed, you are to spend the double of the remainder time (if only 8 minutes passed, then you will have to spend 15-8 = 7 * 2 = 14 minutes) sucking that vib that was on your ass whiout take it from your mouth until the timer gets to the end. If more than 15 minutes has been passed, you will give yourself 10 paddles spanks in each bum check (while still on the corner and with the vibe shoved in your ass and turnt on) for EVERY EXTRA MINUTE (rounding up) you spent above the 15 original minutes.

--> a hard challenge but it will be done

4 6

TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 6 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.
--> Master chose buttplug. He said outside 5 hours a day

5 1

TN19 - Naked Day: At least 3 hours (have to be 3 hours straight, non stop nudity, and cant be "while sleeping") of every day will be spent whit you fully naked. While naked, you cant close your windows of your home/room (all windows must be opened, but you can have the doors closed, sure... even the one of your bedroom) or turn lights off.
--> not a big challenge as i must stay naked at home all the time

6 6

TN6 - Have to spank you ass cheecks 100 times (for each check) with a ruler everyday untill the Daily Tasks are over. You choose when, how and where to do the spanks, but must be 100 spanks on each check EVERY ad EACH day.
--> Master decided it will be just before going to sleep

6 5

TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the nipples (for girls) or balls (for men) clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.
---> a hard challenge but this will be done

thanks for the game

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote