View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:05 AM   #6
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
I would recommend to set up some rules that there are not more than 5-7 active rules at once not to overwhelm yourself. It would be also cool to find someone to help you manage them if some of them are too harsh. Take a look at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429919 for inspiration.

For start I'm going to add some rules:

1. Anytime you are on the toilet (in the cubicle), lift up your shirt and bra and keep your boobs on display. Each time you forget, squeeze your nipples for 10 seconds tightly. Rule lasts for next week. If you want to end it early, spank your butt until it is red, at least 25 spanks to each cheek.

2. As a proper slave spend 10 minutes a day naked in nadu position (take a look at google submissive poses). To make it more interesting, keep yourself blindfolded and have clothespins on your nipples for the whole time. Face the door. Rule lasts for the week. If you want to end it early, it is 10 hard spanks to each thigh for each day the rule remained.

3. Dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...). Do not forget about dirty underwear or the one that is drying tight now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
Thankyou for the rules and the dare. Please also feel free to make the punishments for ending them much more severe

I will be doing the dare starting tomorrow morning, will put the underwear in a storage locker and ask a friend to keep the key for me for a week

I will have a look at the suggested post for inspiration
Doar is offline   Reply With Quote