ASL 15/M/USA

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? yes
2 Has another guy held your cock? yes
3 Can you lick your cock? no
4 Has a sibling held your cock? YES multiple times

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yes
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? i think like once or twice...
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass well almost... but i couldn't get it in lol
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? same story
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? I stuck one of those water torpeydo toys up my ass and it was an experience haha
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? above answer

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? yes many times!
12 Have you masturbated another guy? yes (it wouldnt be nice of me not to return the favor)
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? i would have to say about 12? LOL i was really horney and watch pron ALL day
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? like 2 weeks for lent before i FAILED misereably lol

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? yes several times but once with my friend
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes and once it again it would be very mean for me not to return the favor haha
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Guyick, balls, feet, fingers, lips, nipples abbs.
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? i really dont have any idea

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? once when i was once again really horney (just like every other 15 and 16 year old guy)
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? yes my brothers lol (i dont care if you think i'm a freak but my brother and i used to experiment with eachother)
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? yes
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? yes it landed kinda all over but mainly on my chest, abbs and dick.
23 Can you cum on your own face? yes

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? more of lied in bed together naked for a long time.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? yes i've seen my brother naked alot and my friend a couple of times when we dared each other.
26 Have you stripped another guy? yes my friend and my brother
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? yes my brother and my friend
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? not that i know of....
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? a lake if that even counts...

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? yes i dream all the time about my friends taking control of me, me sucking one of myfriends cock at a sleep over, doing a threesome with some of my other guy friends, and many more lol.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
sailorman3217 is offline   Reply With Quote