Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 06:42 PM   #9
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 35 / 2

During the night I realized that an chastity belt restricted mor than just the acces to my cunt. Normally I'm a side sleeper, but in this position the croth band and front shield were digging in my legs. So I tried to lay on the back and then on the front. In every position I could feel the belt and it took a while to find some sleep.

In the morning I found out that the crotch and secured me so well the my outer labia were squeezed together, which made it almost impossible to pee properly. Master adjusted the belt a bit more till my labia just snuggled, but not squeezed, into the shield. Then I went for another test piss - even it felt unusual first it went very well. Also I learned quickly how to maintain a minimum of hygiene since it's uninevitable for some urine to remain between the shield and the skin. At home I just remove the shower head and wash myself through the holes for the pee, still I have no idea how I could wash myself outside the flat. But since I'll be unbelted for cleaning every evening I don't think that it will become a problem

After I figured out how to wash myself in the belt I got unlocked and prepared myself for the 60th birthday of Masters uncle.

No, I didn't wear the belt because it was quite formal and I was wearing a dress. But I asked for the lock back on my septate hymen - I got it, yay .

So that's all for denial day 34 and chastity day 2. We just came home and I got belted again. I hope I can sleep better this night

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: