View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 05:53 AM   #8
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How is Anita working out? I think she is settling in well and enjoying her time with us. She is still figuring out everything in the house, our lifestyle as we do not live 24/7 BDSM life but are active on the daily basis to incorporate some BDSM activity as needed. As for her, I think she is more used to 24/7 BDSM treatment, which we are trying to see on how to manage it out too

What has she done for you this weekend? For the weekend, we went out on both the days as we had prior engagements. On Saturday morning, it was waking up, going to the gym, which is where I introduced Anita to the Gym, gave her a walkthrough, introduced her to my personal trainer who will be taking her charge too. Post that it was more relaxing before we stepped our for evening meet and greet with some friends. She is introduced as a house/personal assistant/ manager to the broader group, which allows us to take her everywhere and not raise any eyebrows on us as well as her. On Sunday, it was more relaxed, where we meet as a family, with my children who came over, everyone had a light time, talked about their week after which Anita, myself and my daughter, we all went for some shopping. For Anita, we bought some lingerie and one outfit for now.

What have you done to her. For now, we are taking things slowly but that being said, we have introduced and shown her the BDSM room we have in place. Maybe to add the flavor, we have done 30 mins- 1 hour session daily, where we explore how her body is reacting to different spanking toys we have, how does she react to some body writing, 3 hole training and sexual experience, which happily she has been very good girl and doing everything well.
Hi,

These were really nice questions, something which made me reflect back too.

Thanks,
Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote