View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 02:39 AM   #211
Wolf007
Account Banned

Again, hard to answer. My choice of music hugely depends on my current mood, or the mood I'd like to get into. Jeez... what to choose... You know what, I'll take something that first comes to mind and could be called a favourite: 'Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?' Although...'Linkin Park - Numb'! No wait! Agh, I'm just gonna move on...(Nirvana - In the Pines)

Favorite book you say. Well there's one that comes to mind, a bit of a classic I'd reckon. It's Stephen King's 'Needful Things'. I guess it resembles the fact that if you offer any person exactly what they really want, they would do anything for it.
Or something like that... Although I'm usually more into fantasy (the LOTR, GOT kinda stuff) this one probably came to mind because it was one of the first more adult books I've read as a young teenager. It was a borrower from my mother who is a huge Stephen King fan.

Tough questions to ask to an indecisive halfwit like me...
That's like asking me what my favourite movie is or something. You can't just ask such insane questions!

What's your favourite movie?

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Last edited by Wolf007; 12-05-2021 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Should I add more songs? No better not...
Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote