View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 11:58 AM   #5
naughtynakedgina

(continuing)
Frame 1 - I walked up to the carousel and retrieved my ball and stood in position on my mark. I stood for a long time trying to get my mind off of the stakes at hand and finally made my approach and let the ball go. As soon as I released the ball, I knew that I had missed my mark and exclaimed, "SHIT" as the ball traveled down the alley and hit just left of the pocket, leaving the 6 and 10 pin standing. I sighed and heard a "Come on Bonnie, easy spare" from behind me as I waited for the rack to set and my ball to return. I retrieved my ball and made my approach in short order and took out the remaining pins getting my spare. As I walked back to the pit, I motioned for Jason to take the lane. He got up and took his ball and quickly hurled his ball at the pins and knocked them all down, a strike. He walked back and looked at me with a strange expression on his face and I replied, "The frame is still open" and pushed past him towards the lane.

Frame 2 - I remember thinking that I was glad I wore a full bra tonight as I picked up my ball and took my position. Two deep breaths and I started my approach. The ball never broke to the pocket like it was supposed to and cleared the right side of the rack, leaving the two, four, seven and eight pins standing. A sigh mixed with laughter came from the crowd behind me but I ignored it as best as I could. I retrieved my ball and went after the four standing pins but left the seven pin standing. I walked back to the pit and sat down, looking at the scorecard projected on the overhead screens, 19 the first frame and 28 for the second. Jason didn't say a word as he walked up to the carousel and retrieved his ball. In his normal cocky style of bowling, Jason hurled the ball at the rack and left the three, six, nine and ten pins standing. He dried his hands as the rack reset and he retrieved his ball and easily took out the four remaining pins. Jason walked back to the pit and looked over his shoulder at the scoresheet saying, "Well, I won the first and the second unless you want to wait until I close out that spare". I clenched my teeth and stood and unbuttoned and removed my shirt and tossed it at him saying, "It's yours, we're paid up through two frames, eight to go" as I walked past him through the cheers of the crowd and advanced to the ball carousel.

Frame 3 - I had the chill run through my body as my naked back and stomach were exposed for all to see. I glanced up at the illuminated scoresheet and thought, "Just calm down girl, you need to hit this one". I took my spot, took two deep breaths and advanced towards the foul line. The ball left my hand clean and I thought that I had made the perfect roll, but it broke too late and left the four and seven standing on the left side. "OH GOD" was all I could say as I impatiently waited for the ball return to retrieve my ball. I didn't even give my ball a chance to settle before grabbing it and quickly took out the two remaining pins. As I walked back to the pit I saw Karen with her hands over her eyes and a look of forlorn look on the face of Bev. The crowd was really quiet as Jason made his way up to the lane. I covered my eyes, not even wanting to see what Jason bowled and wished this was all over with. The sounds of the ball rolling and the pins falling coupled with a loud cheer from the mostly male crowd made me realize the worst. I looked up at the scoreboard as Jim added Jason's strike to the scoresheet. He totaled the score for the second frame at 40 for Jason and 28 for me with both of us open on a strike and a spare for the third frame.

Frame 4 - Bev put her arm around me and the feeling of her hand on my naked shoulder made me shiver. "Bonnie, don't think about the score, just bowl your best" were her words of encouragement and I did manage to smile and say, "Thanks" before moving to the carousel. I went through my normal motions, trying not to look at the scoreboard and sent my ball down towards the rack. As soon as I let it go, I knew that it was a bad throw as it traveled right at the head pin and left me with a seven ten split. I felt my knees go weak as I looked at the nearly impossible spare. I knew I had to try to ricochet the seven pin across to the ten but I was a technique bowler and was never into power bowling. As expected, I managed to get the seven pin but left the ten standing. I hung my head as I headed back to the pit and took a seat. Jason snickered at me as he stood and headed for the lane. I watched this time as Jason's power bowling style backfired and he took out the four pins on the left side with his first ball and the four pins on the right with his second. He walked back into the pit and looked over his shoulder at the scoreboard again, Jason 66 - Bonnie 55. I knew what was expected and I bent over untied my shoes one by one. I then stood and unbuckled my jeans and pushed them over my hips, thankful that I had chosen a pair of clean full white panties to wear tonight, and to my ankles. I stepped out of my jeans and then handed them to Jason who started to speak before I cut him off with, "That's only four frames and you're only up by 11 pins, my turn I think". Jason smiled and nodded his head as I sat back down to put my bowling shoes back on. As he sat beside me, he murmured "Choke Choke Choke" and the crowd started to join in. After I got my shoes tied, I gave the crowd a sneer and they quickly quieted down. I stood in just my bra, panties, socks and shoes and tried to regain my composure as I headed for the ball carousel.

Frame 5 - As I retrieved my ball, I stood there for a long time praying for a strike. I tried to ignore my nakedness, glad that all my important parts were still covered, as I set up on my mark and made my delivery. The ball left my hand perfectly and I watched it travel down the lane and hit the pocket as all the pins fell for my prayed for strike. I jumped and yelled, "YES" as I turned to the crowd and looked at their faces. A lot of them were clapping for me. With the strike and the applause, my spirits and my confidence soared. As I walked back to the pit, I tried to ignore the fact that I was almost naked as I sat beside Bev and she gave me a little hug. Jason commented, "Nice throw for a choker" as he advanced to the lane and picked up his ball. He didn't even try to set himself as he threw the ball down the lane and I held my breath as it hit the pins, knocking all but the ten pin down. Jason shook his head and looked irritated as he dried his hands and waited for his ball to return. He looked back at me with a disappointed look on his face and then looked up to the overhead scoreboard before retrieving his ball. He looked at the ten pin and tried to power it down but the ball went in the gutter right before making contact. My spirits soared when Jim put his 75 on the scoresheet. All I could think was, 'If I could just get all ten pins down in two balls, I'd have a chance to tie this thing up and then I could start having fun."
(Game only half over)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: