View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 04:43 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Wow guys, thenkyou thenkyou!
There are some interesting ideas!
Here my reply so the next people should have more detail... and elaborate other task maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJade View Post
ok so here is what i am thinking
use this place a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms

for the dares
- its your job to try and buy a whole new oufit shoes, clothes and jewerly
- next is to go to a female restroom and get changed into said outfit
- next go and do some window shopping dont need to buy anything
- lastly go and have a walk around in a park or gardens if they have one and maybe try and take some pictures in your new outfit
I like this idea from my friend jade. I never actually thought about possiblity to change outfit in femeale restroom but sound intriguing for sure. I will try!
How shall the outfit to buy look like? Will this outfit stay untill I come back at home? The first next member, I let he/she decide details, and also can answer with pictures of fashion of the outfit to buy? I not promise they could have not a similar outfit, but it give main idea of what I shall buy.
And window shopping... intimidating but interesting too. I will push myself to risk
However, becouse is not declared if I shall do as first task in the morning, or after the lunch time, I let this to be decided by the first next member who come here.
I am of the opinion, in early morning the mall is more tranquil, and after lunch would become more crowded.
But also is pity to change outfit too soon in this daring day?

A garden i not remember, becouse I always entered from back entrance, becouse I always did crossdressed and entered the car park at the rear....
But it not avoid me to take lots of selfie!
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote