View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 05:22 PM   #88
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 8

Stripped By Girls Part 8

Judy announced that we should all go downstairs now and suggested that the new girl got the honors of leading me. She proceeded to take my cock and had Christine grab it and lead me down the stairs pulling it as we went. Some of the others couldn't help but smack my naked ass behind me laughing all the way. As we reached the bottom of the long staircase, Cindy declared, "This is gonna be the best birthday party I ever had! What do you think of Peter, Chris? Did you ever think you would get to see a guy totally bare naked and touch a guy's wiener?" I was told by Judy to wait for further instructions and just stood there with Cindy and Christine as the others went to another part of the house. Christine let go of my dick, just stared at it intently and said, "Oh my God, Cindy, it's amazing. He's just standing here in front of us with nothing on and I can see everything! Woohoo."

The 2 young girls were talking about me as if I wasn't there and that was very humiliating not to mention the fact that I was totally stark naked just a few inches away from them. To make matters worse, I had a huge erection sticking straight out at them which was not lost on the girls. I had given up trying to cover up at this point and was resigned to my fate having no idea what awaited me in the next few hours in this strange house with girls I didn't really know and a lot younger than me. I didn't have too many secrets from them, however, at least in the physical sense.

Finally, Christine decided to address me directly when she asked why my wiener was so big, hard and sticking out. I was at a loss for words however before Cindy laughed and told her that Judy explained to her that when guys get excited or embarrassed their wieners get big and hard!
"Are you excited Peter or are you embarrassed, haha?" she asked me. Christine added," You should be embarrassed, Peter! You are all the way bare bum naked in front of us with your big peepee showing! Haha. Shame,Shame, haha." Cindy then went on to explain that they liked seeing me naked and touching an older guy was the coolest thing in the world. She then told me to turn around for them because they wanted to see my ass. Giggling hysterically, they made me bend down and both took turns rubbing my ass. I have to admit the sensation was marvelous having their soft hands on my naked ass as my dick was throbbing. They both erupted in laughter when they noticed they could see my balls and cock from behind when I was bent over. Asking me to turn around again, they couldn't help but notice my big cock sticking out so that my balls were visible. They both just pointed and laughed at what they were seeing. When I asked about my clothes, Cindy told me that Judy would explain more about that in a minute.

At that moment, Judy and her 3 friends joined us. Judy had the towel in her hand and to my surprise, gave it to me. I promptly wrapped it around my waist as the group of girls. voiced their disappointment. Judy said," Don't worry, guys. He won't have it on for long! Trust me. I just think Pete needs a little break judging by how big and hard his dick is! I think he likes being bare naked in front of us!" The youngest girl Christine replied," I like seeing him without clothes on too!!!" as all the girls laughed.

I had stayed pretty quiet up until then but I just had to find out what their plans were for the day. Judy explained that it was Cindy's birthday party and so far Judy and her friends Millicent,Katie, and Allie, plus cousin Christine were present and they were just waiting on Cindy's 6 friends. Apparently they would be arriving in 2 separate cars driven by 2 mothers. I voiced my concern about the situation. "If you're having a party with all these girls and 2 adults then why do you need me here? Obviously, you can't have a guy naked in your house, can you? I doubt the moms would approve! If you want me to stay, I can always get dressed and help out, serving, etc." I thought I was saved when Judy explained that the girls were being dropped off and the moms would not be staying. She went on to say that it was girls only party and that the parents trusted Judy and her friends to take care of everything and keep the girls safe especially in the pool. "Peter, you will be helping out. We can use your help serving the pizza and the drinks and the cake, etc. We also have games planned and we will need you there too. Trust me. The girls will have a great time and so will you! I hope. Haha." With that, all the girls giggled up a storm and seemed to know a lot more than I did.

At that moment, we could hear the sound of a car coming up the driveway. Judy told the 2 younger girls to take me into the garage and wait there until the moms left. She didn't want to take any chances of me being seen by the ladies in case they entered the house. Cindy and Christine both grabbed a hand each and took me towards a door that led to the garage. I still had my towel wrapped tightly around my waist. It looked like Judy had figured out everything and I was resigned to the fact that I was going to play a major part in this 11 year old girl's birthday party. Cindy and Christine could not contain their excitement knowing that the other girls were arriving. We could hear excited female voices coming from the driveway and the sound of another car arriving. "They're here! This is gonna be the best birthday ever!" Cindy declared. "Are you excited Christine? Are you excited Peter?" Christine jumped up and down but I was at a loss to say anything. With that, Cindy suddenly grabbed my towel and threw it to Christine leaving me totally bare naked once again. They were playing keep away with it as I chased them around the garage trying to retrieve it. My dick and balls were flopping all around as I tried to grab the towel from then. Of course they were laughing their heads and taunting me with comments like: " Woohoo,I see your wiener, Pete! Oh my God, a naked man is chasing me! Nice peepee ,Peter! Look at that bare bum! I see his balls, Cindy! Haha. " It looked like the girls were starting their games early with me. I finally managed to grab the towel and quickly wrapped it around myself just before Judy opened the door to the garage and announced, "All the girls are here and Mrs. Chambers and Mrs. Burton are gone!" Cindy and Christine were told to get their bathing suits on and join the others on the patio as soon as possible. After they left, Judy proceeded to give me the lowdown on what was to happen next.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post: