View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 07:54 PM   #49
striker101

1. What is your gender?
Male

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?
A few times, but only when they're single toilet ones, and there was someone in the men's room already, but no one waiting for the other.

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?
Yes. It's a pretty vulnerable space, and I think it allows people to feel a little more comfortable/less exposed. Not so much with single toilet ones, but even then I can see why a business would do it to have only one restroom with a urinal or one restroom with feminine products/disposal bin

4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?
Not always, as long as the stall is clean, sometimes its nice to sit.

5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?
Yes. Haven't had the balls not too, and probably never will (might sound hot while fantasizing, but I wouldn't want to make a stranger uncomfortable).

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?
I always check first. If there's no TP, or soap, I'll find another bathroom.

7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?
Jacked off in a public bathroom on campus while in college in the middle of the night. Was really hot.

8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?
I'll wipe it if there's something there, but otherwise, not much cleaning you can actually do in there.

9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?
No, I'll find a different one to use instead.

10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it?
Nothing comes to mind. Some are gross, and that always sucks. Ones with doors that don't lock properly are probably the worst.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote