View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned.
100% this. High five!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: