View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 02:28 PM   #11
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Jess,

1) Describe Steph's breasts and nipples

2) What is one dare you would love Steph to do which you think would embarrass her?
Hi Spursy.

Q1: About Steph's breasts and nipples
Nasty. Ahaha! Okay. To be really honest, I think she is sagging a little. They still bounce alright which is quite a fun thing to look at when she moves (naked). I am envious of her shape really. She has a larger and lighter colored areola than me but I think it's her cream that doing the trick. Her nipples get really firm! It's actually fun to bite on (carefully).

Q2: Dare to embarrass Steph
Sing. Steph can't sing and I only ever heard her hum so softly. (And they sound just awful) So I want to watch and hear her sing out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Jess, tell us extensively, what the best orgasm was that Steph has given you. Describe what she did, where and stuff.

Steph, what has been the dirties thing you have done, kink wise?
Q1: Best orgasm Steph has given me?
Gasp. It's kind of making me warm just thinking about it right now and a little embarrassing to write while Steph is next to me.

The one I think I enjoyed best was the time when Steph fucked me on her bed for the first time. First, it was HER bed for the FIRST time so there was an added value in it. Second, I was thrown on her bed. Or rather, pushed. And third, I was slapped for trying to strip her when she was stripping me. I find it super hot to be the only one naked there. Then a kiss. Long one with Steph pressing down. I remember the burger smell Steph ate earlier. (And the alcohol!) Oops. And being forced to endure it as long as we kissed. HA!

Then next was how Steph rummaged my imperfect breasts. I remembered this because I was slapped again for whining about her nails scratching me. Twice on my face, not hard but stingy. The other thing I remembered how Steph pulled my hair to control my movements - Rough and sudden. I must have lost 1000 hairs from that. I was mentally embracing myself each time I felt her grip tightened which I hope you can imagine how rough Steph was.

Steph did not use a strap on which meant the entire fucking was hand made. Hand made fucking was fast and reckless. And Steph was pretty much unstoppable because she would restrain me down with her body. Usually with body and her knees on my arms. One of the significant one was how she presses my mouth down to stop me from moaning. But the one that made me tremble was her finger clit x hand fucking dildo combination at Steph's pace. I was way beyond my orgasm. I swear it was the hardest time I throbbed and struggled. And struggled. And quivered afterwards.

Steph had to finished being her role to kick me off her bed (to the floor!) right away. How mean!

> Dirtiest thing I did, kink wise.
Eating an anal dildo... It was washed clean before I suck on it... But I think it literally has to be the dirtiest thing I did. It's not exactly kinky though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Steph,

Are you fantasizing more about Jess wearing your dirty panties or you wearing hers?
> Fantasizing who's wearing who's dirty panties more...
I think about them quite evenly. Thinking about wearing Jess makes me feel close and connected. While thinking about Jess wearing mine makes me feel accepted and naughty. Naughty because I will most definitely give it some extra toppings. To really pick one, if I am forced to or be in doom luck forever, it will be me wearing Jess because being close and connected is paramount.