Thread: Slave Round-Up!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
NorthlandDom

Default Slave Round-Up!

This is an idea I had when I was with my girl on a farm last night, so it needs some refinement... but it's a fun idea none the less.

For this, you'll need a slave(or Dom, depending), a length of rope, a ballgag(or any gag really- ballgag is my preference), a blindfold, a truck or a van, slippery body oil, a tarp, a fenced-in grassy or dirt area, and(optional) a party with more than a small handful of horny guys.

You drive the slave out to the field naked(or strip it when you get their, your choice). The slave should have "piggy" and "oink oink" written all over it, as well as your choice of other humiliating things. Cover the slave in a slippery body oil and bring it to the fenced-in area. The slave must be on all fours and running around, though it may use any form of evasion available on all fours- direction changes, rolling, and even a pushing kick with the foot. Nothing more than that.

The owner lets it run around in there a bit, and then goes in for the chase. Try to catch the slave using any grip or grabbing available, with the following exceptions:

-No hair grabbing. This would be cheap
-No collar grabbing. Also cheap.

Once you have the slave firmly in your grasp, you still have to hogtie it. This may prove difficult as the slave is doing its best to escape your grasp. But once it's hogtied, gag and blindfold it.

Then, and again, this is my personal flavoring, you throw the slave in the bed of a truck or back of a van, cover it with a blanket or tarp, and drive to a party. You brought the party favor, and had fun catching it.

Let me know what you think and what I can do to improve this idea, it's still in the rough stages of development.