View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #7
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default First Naked Public Dare

My first was pretty mild. We drove to an old back road, pulled over and I got out and stood in front of the car. I then stripped while the driver was still inside the car, with the lights on. After I was naked I did 50 jumping jacks and by the time I was done, he was out beside me. This was first time he had seen me naked as we had met on craigslist. He took some pics of me and then he aimed my penis as I peed, attempting to draw or write something in the snow, which didn't work out so well. Lol. I then had to masturbate in front of him, as soon as I started cumming I had to stop, I believe that is called a ruined orgasm. He then pulled out his cock and peed on me before making me suck his cock until he was ready to cum, at which point he pulled out and finished on my face. I then had to lay in the snow, face down as he spanked my cold wet ass which he threw snow on in between smacks. At the same time I cleaned the cum off my face in the snow. Afterwards I got dressed and he drove me home.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post: