View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 05:47 AM   #9
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Having consensual safe sex with a stranger.
Not immoral at all.

Having consensual unsafe sex with a stranger.
I don't think it's immoral, but it's also not very clever.

Having consensual safe sex with a close family member.
Somewhat immoral. It depends on the relation - you should never have sex with your children, but I guess if it's brothers, sisters, cousins then it's less immoral.

Having consensual unsafe sex with a close family member.
Somewhat immoral. Same as above.

Having sex with an animal.
Completely immoral. I don't know much about animals but I don't think they can ever consent?

As a sub, disobeying your Dom.
Slightly immoral, unless your Dom is demanding things you don't want to do, then it's not immoral at all.

As a sub, lying to your Dom.
Somewhat immoral. I've never been a sub or had a Dom but those relationships are built on trust, so you should be honest.

As a Dom, lying to your sub.
Completely immoral. You have the power in the relationship and you should be honest. It is not fair to lie to someone who must trust in you.

Lying to your partner.
Slightly immoral. Little lies can be ok if it's only to save someone's feelings, but the bigger the lie - and the more hurt the other person would be - the more immoral it is.

Lying generally.
Could be slightly immoral, could be completely immoral. Depends whether you're telling a nice lie to help someone or you're the president trying to get away with something.

Masturbating to images of celebrities. Masturbating to images of people you know.
Not immoral at all. It's not immoral to think things.

Masturbating in a public toilet. Masturbating in a changing room.
Somewhat immoral. It's immoral to involve other people who don't know they're playing - so don't do it when people are around. And don't leave a mess.

Masturbating while on the phone to an oblivious stranger.
Somewhat immoral. If they will never find out it's not the worst thing. But make sure they don't!

Dares involving the unsolicited exposure of genitals to strangers. Dares involving the unsolicited exposure of breasts to strangers. Dares involving a minor risk of unsolicited exposure of genitals to strangers. Dares involving a minor risk of unsolicited exposure of breasts to strangers. Public dares that might make people around you feel uncomfortable.
Completely immoral. Don't involve people in your dares if they don't know they're part of it or don't want to be part of it. And you can't say that genitals are definitely worse than the risk of some breast, cos you don't know who the other person is or how they feel.

Consensual sexist role play. Consensual racist role play.
Not immoral at all. If it's consensual and nobody else is involved, then it's fine.

Rape play.
Grey area. This one doesn't mention consensual. If it's 100% consensual then it's ok, but anything else is not.

Non-sexual age play, where at least one person plays the role of a minor. Sexual age play, where at least one person plays the role of a minor.
Slightly immoral. If everyone involved is an adult then I guess it's ok. But I'll change my mind if it turns out that roleplay gives people the courage to try the real thing.

Wearing someone else's clean underwear without their knowledge. Sniffing someone else's dirty underwear without their knowledge.
Completely immoral. Don't do stuff to other peoples stuff.

Watching videos of people doing immoral acts.
Completely immoral. Giving the people in the video an audience means they are more likely to do it again in the future and you are partly to blame for what they do next.

What fetishes do you enjoy fantasising about but would never act out in reality due to it being immoral?
I love risky nudity dares, which I have said above are immoral. I always make sure I won't get caught, but I guess it's still immoral. But I sometimes do fantasise about more risky dares, or even getting caught...

Are there any fetishes that are immoral to even fantasise about?
No. As before, it's not immoral to think things. Just don't do them.

Do you have anything else to say on the subject of morality in the context of sex and fetish?
Some of the things I like to take part in, and watch online, are immoral. Does that make me a bad person?
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote